DS #3645: Love is......in Bloom (Europe)

kjean

Trophies
Website
homeless
XP
Country
crook said:
Let's raise the temperature!

Sweet!
biggrin.gif

DukeDizko

Trophies
XP
Country
Kuschel-Drow is right, here many people know this odd couple. Similar to the Dutchies, a German "newspaper" (called 'Bild', same trash as The Sun etc) publishes (or at least used to) those pics (ain't full strips) everyday. Nice license, as it is unexpected, but the ZOO logo makes me cry me before even tryin' it...

GeekyGuy

Professional loafer
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well, the gameplay isn't terrible, but the game itself is terribly derivative. The characters are cute, until you see them in 3D, but it's a game for the sake of being a game.

Pick flowers, mow grass, and buy stuff for your naked companion. Meh...

fedgerama

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
DS1 said:
"You know what you two need? A little comic strip called "Love is." It's about two naked 8-year olds who are married." - Homer Simpson
It's very ironic that, yesterday, I had never heard of these comics, then the next day, the quoted Simpson's episode was on TV.
Maybe FOX is checking these boards
blink.gif
Anyways... I asked my mom about Love is... and she said she used to read them all the time when she was a kid.

Cablephish

Show me...
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
EvanUnisil said:
I found a book by the same title on http://www.amazon.com/Love-bloom/dp/0810949229"" target="_blank">Amazon.
Here's the Synopsis:
"The story behind these delightful cartoons is as charming as the drawings themselves. In the 1960s a shy artist named Kim Casali found she could best express her feelings to the man who would eventually become her husband through her charming drawings, which he would find every day in the most unlikely places. Roberto not only treasured and saved them all, he recognized their universal message of hope and love. He shared the first with Los Angeles Times readers in 1970 and today these heartfelt drawings are treasured by over 100 million people in 50 countries. This third collection presents 365 new drawings —now retro, impactful, and delightfully witty. Do you remember when we believed love could save the world? Maybe not so farfetched an idea today!"

It's weird... did her son produce this videogame?

"Since the death of Kim Casali in June 1997, her son Stefano has maintained his mother’s legacy of the beloved comic panel with artist Bill Asprey, who continues to draw the charming little cartoons."
This is such a heartfelt story. I want to try this game... I feel like weeping.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.acepcs.com/products/wizbox-g-mini-pc-amd-r7-7735hs lol wizbox +1