DS #3645: Love is......in Bloom (Europe)

Rayder

Mostly lurking lately....
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
They be NEKKID! I saw screen shots! They be NEKKID through the whole game. And they gave this a 3+ rating?!? Shame, shame.
lecture.gif

EvanUnisil

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I found a book by the same title on http://www.amazon.com/Love-bloom/dp/0810949229"" target="_blank">Amazon.
Here's the Synopsis:
"The story behind these delightful cartoons is as charming as the drawings themselves. In the 1960s a shy artist named Kim Casali found she could best express her feelings to the man who would eventually become her husband through her charming drawings, which he would find every day in the most unlikely places. Roberto not only treasured and saved them all, he recognized their universal message of hope and love. He shared the first with Los Angeles Times readers in 1970 and today these heartfelt drawings are treasured by over 100 million people in 50 countries. This third collection presents 365 new drawings —now retro, impactful, and delightfully witty. Do you remember when we believed love could save the world? Maybe not so farfetched an idea today!"

It's weird... did her son produce this videogame?

"Since the death of Kim Casali in June 1997, her son Stefano has maintained his mother’s legacy of the beloved comic panel with artist Bill Asprey, who continues to draw the charming little cartoons."

Wabsta

you fight like a dairy farmer
Trophies
Website
www.wabsta.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
hahaha, the posts in this topic made me lol.. srsly.

I know the comic btw, it appears in one of the dutch newspapers every day.. But I can't really imagine how they can make a game of this.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: That was a hilarious YT K3Nv2 :rofl2: