moo422

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
there was a problem with the game while i was playing the old eng-hack version. i got to the first car show, but my car wasn't suped up enough to get past the stage, yet i didn't have funds to make it any fancier, nor the option to go back to play older stages to get more money.

shadow1w2

Still here.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oh wow, so you can fix up a cool car and then race em eh?... Oh wait what? You can't race em huh?
Whats the point of fixing them up then?

I have to say they made the graphics look nice at least.
Though the fake over happy characters are kinda annoying.

NatsuMatto

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
shadow1w2 said:
Oh wow, so you can fix up a cool car and then race em eh?... Oh wait what? You can't race em huh?
Whats the point of fixing them up then?

The point? Fun, I guess. Think of this game as LIFESIGNS or TRAUMA CENTER, except with cars instead of people.

I really enjoyed the old ENG-hack version, although I hit a wall after mission #30 or so and just couldn't get any further. It was fun while it lasted, though.

gbaelink

Trophies
XP
Country
Hong Kong
Just try~~Great!
yaynds.gif

Rayder

Mostly lurking lately....
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There was a game like this on the PC some years back....can't rem what it was called, but it was the same deal where you fixed the cars up but couldn't race them. Didn't care for that game myself. Don't think I'd care for this much either if there's no racing.

I remember a game on the C64 (was also in DOS and probably other computers of that era) many years back that was sort of like this, but it DID let you race the cars.....it was called Street Rod and for the time it WAS a pretty fun game.

I wish they would update Street Rod and bring THAT to the DS. I might actually enjoy something like that. This game seems like it would just bore me.

kesadisan

Trophies
Website
www.lonestudio.net
XP
Country
Indonesia
Rayder said:
There was a game like this on the PC some years back....can't rem what it was called, but it was the same deal where you fixed the cars up but couldn't race them. Didn't care for that game myself. Don't think I'd care for this much either if there's no racing.

I remember a game on the C64 (was also in DOS and probably other computers of that era) many years back that was sort of like this, but it DID let you race the cars.....it was called Street Rod and for the time it WAS a pretty fun game.

I wish they would update Street Rod and bring THAT to the DS. I might actually enjoy something like that. This game seems like it would just bore me.

or Monster garage for sure
but Monster garage was up for challange, well RACE UP!

Disco

Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
Rayder said:

street rod is still very good game! DOSbox is great;-)

Shanon

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
I'm totally stuck at episode 17, the first job at the new garage where you have to replace the bumpers on the classic car and then paint a pattern on the side. I can't figure out how to paint the pattern correctly. I paint it all yellow with 2 coats and then fix up all the mistakes with the orange paint but the game still won't let me move on.

Anybody know how your meant to paint it?

Speed Freak

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Brazil
Shanon said:
I'm totally stuck at episode 17, the first job at the new garage where you have to replace the bumpers on the classic car and then paint a pattern on the side. I can't figure out how to paint the pattern correctly. I paint it all yellow with 2 coats and then fix up all the mistakes with the orange paint but the game still won't let me move on.

Anybody know how your meant to paint it?

I had the same problem until I figured it out. Stick to yellow and fill inside the white sticker. It doesn't matter if you paint the white area, just don't go through it and you'll be fine.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: my eyes already feel tired