DS #3541: PokÃmon Platinum (USA)

stab244

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Cool... Japanese save works with this game perfectly without having to edit it for the Mystery Event items... Still the same crappy font found in Diamond/Pearl though...

Hakoda

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I think I've found one of the first problems for this dump.

I'm running an M3 Simply with the Official FW, 1.14. (Getting Acekard v2.1)

Everytime I save the game, it would save perfect. But when I turn off my DS and turn it back on then launch Platinum, it would say: "The save file has been erased due to corruption or damage. "
And the game starts over. this happens EVERYTIME. Is there a fix or is this just because my flashcard is from the dino-age?

~ Jon

PS: If it is a flashcard problem, how long does an Acekard take to get to CA, USA from DX? (Please just answer then return to discussing Platinum, don't turn this into an Acekard w/ DX Thread)

mkoo

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Ethan94 said:
Cool, there's an option to link with the wii. I dunno if this is new or not but I don't remember it from D/P. I haven't succeeded in getting the message yet to register it so I turned wii connect 24 on and still no code. Then again I hacked the shit outta my wii so if anyone else succeeds in doing this please post what happens.
If it's the same thing from Japanese Platinum it's about email. You enter your email adress, they send you a code to confirmation. You'll get a email when your pokémon is traded on GTC.

Raika

uguu
Trophies
XP
Country
What the mega fuck an early dump? Sweet...
smile.gif

Lumstar

Princess
Trophies
Website
eonhack.blogspot.com
XP
Country
United States
mkoo said:
Ethan94 said:
Cool, there's an option to link with the wii. I dunno if this is new or not but I don't remember it from D/P. I haven't succeeded in getting the message yet to register it so I turned wii connect 24 on and still no code. Then again I hacked the shit outta my wii so if anyone else succeeds in doing this please post what happens.
If it's the same thing from Japanese Platinum it's about email. You enter your email adress, they send you a code to confirmation. You'll get a email when your pokémon is traded on GTC.

I can't read Japanese. How about a translation or pics of the relevant menu to find that feature?

thegame07

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
New story my ass
tongue.gif
It's just the same with a few minor changes at the start of the game. Also I thought they upgraded the graphics? to me it looks like they haven't.

Mutcholoko

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
i have a problem!!!!using R4 1.18

when i put the game for the first time on the micro sd,its all ok...it works fine.

but if i turn my DS off,and try to load the game again...tadam!!!white screen!!!complete freeze!!!then if i delete the game from the micro sd,and put it AGAIN..it works!!!so im trapped on this cycle: every time i want to play,i have to delete the game and put it back again on the sd card

i really hope someone can help me,i dont wanna miss this game!!!for months ive being waiting :'(

Raika

uguu
Trophies
XP
Country
Yeah guys, you all are getting it for free, so stop complaining.
sleep.gif
Obviously you won't see anything REALLY new at the beginning of the game, but maybe it gets better when you progress in the game?

Mutcholoko

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
LOL i just formated the micro sd and solved the problem

now the game works fine!!!
-

but tell me more about this ARM 7 patch...i heard that it fixed a lot of games...what exactly did it do?

Zyenet

Trophies
Website
www.zyetendo.com
XP
Country
United States
Raika said:
Yeah guys, you all are getting it for free, so stop complaining.
sleep.gif
Obviously you won't see anything REALLY new at the beginning of the game, but maybe it gets better when you progress in the game?

It does. Most changes won't occur for a while, but you'll get some new stuff in Jubilife City.
biggrin.gif
Make sure to use the Shaymin and Regigigas you got from Toys R Us with this.
wink.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    denpafan @ denpafan: swag