Change Rom DS name

Ridho

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
Sorry i just registered here and im not sure if this is where this belongs but i have a normal platinum version and bloody platinum and i was wondering. Is it possible to change the roms internal name in android?

Dre4mR

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Sorry i just registered here and im not sure if this is where this belongs but i have a normal platinum version and bloody platinum and i was wondering. Is it possible to change the roms internal name in android?
This Forum is called GBAtemp. Yes you registered in the right place to ask a question. I’m sorry but I can’t understand what you are trying to say here. Anyway I’m sure someone is willing to help you

Reactions: Xdqwerty

Ridho

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
This Forum is called GBAtemp. Yes you registered in the right place to ask a question. I’m sorry but I can’t understand what you are trying to say here. Anyway I’m sure someone is willing to help you
Sorry my English is bad , can you rename rom pokemon following platinum to pokemon platinum ?
Post automatically merged:

Btw I was just copying people's words hahaha

SylverReZ

The planet is fine. The people are crazy.
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
m4x1mumrez87.neocities.org
XP
Country
United Kingdom
As in modifying the ROM header. You can use DSBuff to modify the header, but the header checksum must match to what the ROM expects as valid.
https://www.romhacking.net/utilities/1214/

Reactions: anotherthing

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Right onto uremums 3d printed dildo