DS #3512: Suikoden Tierkreis (Europe)

abbadab

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Satangel said:
*** I'll wait for some reviews, so I can base my opinion on them.
thats classic
yaynds.gif

Trebuchet

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
UltraMagnus said:
so, how connected are the games in the series? is it best of have played the previous 4? or is it like final fantasy where they are not related.

QUOTE(megawalk @ Mar 12 2009, 03:15 PM) this game is epic and huge and epic and huge.
oh man i am already enjoying to play this
yaynds.gif

Even with the bad voice-overs?

blackdogassault

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well. Suikoden is too asian for english voices...

Aaand I still can't make the undub work on my Acekard. -.- Anybody has a clue as to how to make this work? I wish games were dual audio to begin with...

crook

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
HavQ said:
Yup. They're HORRIBLE! They're your typical American voices, sure, but some characters.. GEEZ!
The main dude (who's the silent type in all other Suikoden games) talks so fast it's impossible to keep up, you have to read the whole thing anyways.
I'd heartily suggest you use about an hour of your life switching the spoken language.

whats the point switching to japanese then? slow or fast you wont understand a damn thang! and the english voices are way to slow. I read faster and click it away.

crook

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
GreenBanana said:
If there's information on which files will undub this sucker, please move them up above the first reply in this thread.

The sad thing about the need for redubbing is that it isn't even due to "poor acting" or anything. The English language just sounds horrendous and out of place in anything that isn't some boring bureaucratic gibberish. English is a language made more for following orders than for listening for enjoyment.

yea thats why there are no english songs in the radio
wacko.gif

Yoshimashin

Penguin Spy
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
UltraMagnus said:
so, how connected are the games in the series? is it best of have played the previous 4? or is it like final fantasy where they are not related.

But you will be fine if you havent played the previous games. I am unsure where in the timeline this lies, but the worst case scenario is you wont get a few references to past game events and wouldnt know who a few returning characters are (if any.)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21: only ps5 updated to latest firmware can go on psn, jailbroken ones just don't use psn or they...