1. Mcl0vin

Mcl0vin Newbie
    Newcomer

United States
    My game is freezing at the same point very late into the game. I've tried downloading another copy but its the same result. Is there anything I can do? This is annoying the hell out of me. I would appreciate any help. Thank you.

The game is freezing at:

After you rescued Sophia and you have fight Dirk one on one. I defeat him and freezes when it goes into the movie

2. jp2605

jp2605 Newbie
    Newcomer

Brazil
    hey people i nedd some help- i am trying to make a perfect game(u know- all 108 characters?) but when i try to recruit Savina(maid in the second floor in Pharamond- you saw her early in the game with a order knight- cant be more specific) but the game just freezes suddenly before even her picture appears, this is getting on my nerves [​IMG]
    so you say, hey download the USA version!(this is the EUR by the way if the thread couldn't explain that) but i'm with more than 80 stars! and i don't want to do the whole game again! so can anyone help me? u know providing a solution maybe? i'm using a R4DS with the R41 firmware- but even with 1.18 it still doesn't work! i would be grateful if anyone helped me, thx have a good day/night/morning/dawn/twilight! [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - Tierkreis, Suikoden, (Europe)