DS #3397: Shining Force Feather (Japan)

Goshogun1

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I really hate the character designs. I miss the style of SF 1-3, and CD. Might check it out when/if it comes to US.

Lumstar

Princess
Trophies
Website
eonhack.blogspot.com
XP
Country
United States
I can't blame you. The massive backlog of potential candidates for translation on DS is huge.
wacko.gif

DarkSpace

Custom member title
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Noitora said:
I can start translating it...but it will be a total waste of time if it comes to the US :/
What to do?...

There has not been any confirmation for this game release in Europe or America, yet we know SHining FOrce has a good Fanbase right, so it might be released.

DS1

Tired
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Noitora said:
I can start translating it...but it will be a total waste of time if it comes to the US :/
What to do?...

I always translate as much as I can until they announce a release date, but that's just to help my weak language skills. I've been doing less and less now though because ever since the influx of good DS games all of these people who know Japanese have been coming out of the woodwork and doing everything for me hahaha.

I'd say this has a good chance of coming over, but it might be a while. A good thing to do is play through once and see if it's even worth translating.

SonicRax

Egg-Mayo: The Movie
Trophies
XP
Country
It's quite relieving to hear there's no sort of piracy check in this game. Looks like I'll get a copy of this ROM then. ^^

anonymious1

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
can someone give some instructions on how to make it work with R4?

when i try to play, it says (in japanese) that it couldnt read the data n to re insert the cartridge.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: [goes back to 🛌 ] zzzzzzzzzzzzzz +1