DS #3174: Tales of Hearts: CG Movie Edition (Japan)

lcleong

Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
Shadz said:
Looks really good, is this getting released in english anytime soon?

do u see any Tales series games released in US or EU? i will said nope... we have to wait for fan translation if there any people will kind enough to translate it...
lecture.gif

GreenBanana

Trophies
Website
noino.iwarp.com
XP
Country
DieForIt said:
Oh this is really cool, two different games? What's the difference?
tongue.gif
Anyway, I'm going to see what's the difference.

Either way, they're both in Japanese; therefore the releases don't really count and are merely filler space between coherent releases.

granville

GBAtemp Goat
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If these games are the same except for the movies, I'll bet you could unpack both versions using DSlazy and swap out the movie files, thus transforming them into each other!
laugh.gif

D

Deleted User

GreenBanana said:
Either way, they're both in Japanese; therefore the releases don't really count and are merely filler space between coherent releases.

I hope that was a joke. It wasn't a very good one either.

Falco20019

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
lcleong said:
Shadz said:
Looks really good, is this getting released in english anytime soon?

do u see any Tales series games released in US or EU? i will said nope... we have to wait for fan translation if there any people will kind enough to translate it...
lecture.gif
ermm... yes? there ARE some tales games out in US AND EU. Tales of Symphonia (1 out & 2 coming) for Example or Tales of the World ó.o

Kaisha

Trophies
XP
Country
GreenBanana said:
And why japanese releases dont count? I play most games at japanese release and Then I have to wait less. If you cant understand japanese its not that hard lol theres a few websites that can teach you in less than a year but jap arent filler space lol thinking like that might as well say USA and EU roms are just remakes of original games for people who cant learn japanese.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Although tomorrow is Labor Day which means I won't go to class which means I'll sleep well.