DS #2949: Chrono Trigger DS (Japan)

  • Thread starter Thread starter T-hug
  • Start date Start date
  • Views Views 320,504
  • Replies Replies 1,397
Densetsu3000 said:
Gutentag said:
Narin said:
Ok here folks, I made a partial update to the Cheat database here:
http://cheats.gbatemp.net
It only includes new cheats for Chrono Trigger (J) including the game fix codes. There will be a bigger update in a little bit with cheats for other games.
ABOUT TIME
Someone should teach this kid a thing or two about respect.
Lets turn him into a frog and give him a badly spoken polite Elizabethan accent!
evil.gif
 
@granville: I concur. Shall I castrate him, or shall I hold him down while you do the honors?
tongue.gif


JustRob said:
I simply downloaded the cheat.dat file from cheats.gbatemp.net and IT FUCKING WORKED. YESSS!!! OH GOD YESSS!!! HAHAHAHAHFRGASHFG FUCK U SQUARE ENIX U CANT STOP ME FROM PIRATING UR GAMES HAHAHASHHR FUCK USqueenix can't stop Narin. Don't take all the credit now.

JustRob said:
HAHAHAHH OMG IT WORKS OWNED SQUARE ENIX JUST OWNED

image removed

QUOTE(JustRob @ Nov 19 2008, 01:30 AM)
lol square enix got OWNED 40 bucks for chrono trigger SUCK MY ASS SQUARE ENIX DO WHAT YA WANT CUZ A PIRATE IS FREE
You need to calm down.
 
@Densetsu:

Sure you hold him! Here we go! ..........oops, I *accidentally* leaked some radioactivity into him and now he's got 5 arms, no legs, and 2 noses........oh well! That's genetic mutation.
evil.gif


The black wind howls...
 
granville said:
@Densetsu:

Sure you hold him! Here we go! ..........oops, I *accidentally* leaked some radioactivity into him and now he's got 5 arms, no legs, and 2 noses........oh well! That's genetic mutation.
evil.gif

use your radioactive powers to give him testicular cancer of the taste buds.
 
mercluke said:
granville said:
@Densetsu:

Sure you hold him! Here we go! ..........oops, I *accidentally* leaked some radioactivity into him and now he's got 5 arms, no legs, and 2 noses........oh well! That's genetic mutation.
evil.gif

use your radioactive powers to give him testicular cancer of the taste buds.
Well....I'd rather not touch him anymore now since his transformation. But I did give him another head. Maybe now, he'll think twice (bad pun) about what he says.
laugh.gif
 
Eternal Myst said:
"Crono, are you still sleeping?"
Funny how the "Good morning, Crono!" line isn't in it.
LMFAO, if you consider the ad campaign they started.
chrono-triggers-brilliant-ad.jpg
 
Densetsu3000 said:
*snip
*EDIT*
Alright, I'm stopping with the off-topic posts
tongue.gif
See you guys around!

*goes to play Chrono Trigger*

P.S.: Thanks Narin, BelmontSlayer and everyone else involved in the fix!
grog.gif
Thanks man! Looks better!
wink.gif


And in something slightly funny and actually partially related to the game:

I'm watching this documentary on PBS right now called Oswald's Ghost. It's about the JFK assassination. The funny thing that relates it to this game is that they were talking about the possibility of Lee Harvey Oswald being hypnotized. To convey this point, the film makers used a picture of a swinging pocket watch which reminded me of the intro to Chrono Trigger with the swinging pendulum!
laugh.gif
It really cracked me up as I had this game heavily on my mind!
 
Sigh. Still no dice on M3 Real w/Sakura 1.12+1. After Chrono's first teleport the game fades to 2 black screens and stays there. Yes, I am selecting the M3 version of the codes. Soft reset on and off. Trimmed and clean.
 
Thank you very much, Narin, Normmatt, gelu, et al!

Covarr said:
Way to go Narin!

I asked this before, but any chance of you telling us what it was that the antipiracy measures were checking for so they could tell that the game wasn't legit?
+1!

This information would make this 67+ page mess of a thread at least not completely useless.
 

Site & Scene News