DS #2939: Guitar Hero On Tour: Decades (Europe)

Frederica Bernkastel

GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Rayder said:
The problem is that many places I get the release info doesn't mention what languages were supported. That's why I set it as TBC, which means "to be confirmed"....I believe. I don't like to leave fields empty when doing a release either, but if you have no info.....it's like how the save type usually just says "unknown". Lack of info will trip you up while filling out the fields on the release.

At least I didn't say; Language: unknown. I just don't want the fields that ARE filled out to be wrong.

If everyone is sure it is English and only English, I can change it easily enough. But if other languages are supported, I need to know what they are so the language field will be correct.
Its not your fault. I was in a game store earlier and they say they don't have it ( the gamestation on newstreet station if anyone wants to know)
Thats why it *might* be hacked. So...
Sometimes the NFO has the data...
Anyway... these are the first scene releases by you I've seen. I hope you'll do it again! I did it once, but couldn't be bothered to get all the screens, and the icon and the boxart.. so I'm waiting until I decide to do it again.

AppleJuice

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Antoligy said:
Its not your fault. I was in a game store earlier and they say they don't have it ( the gamestation on newstreet station if anyone wants to know)
I managed to pick up a copy in birmingham on friday morning for my girlfriend. I was a bit sceptical about how fun it would be on the DS at first but now I'm addicted :|

Rayder

Mostly lurking lately....
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I really need to get the guitar grip attachment so I can check these games out. I know I could get one cheap from DealExtreme and they now have 3 different ones to choose from, one of which takes batteries and has extra speakers in it, but i keep thinking I should get the original just for the quality. I'm trying to make the final decision soon. I see Gamestop is releasing a guitar grip addon here:

http://www.gamestop.com/Catalog/ProductDet...roduct_id=72082

But again, I worry it won't be as good quality as the original. And they keep pushing the release date back. If I go through DealExtreme, I have to wait 2-3 weeks for it to arrive.

Money is not really an issue, so I'm thinking to just purchase a Guitar hero game (whatever they got) just to get the grip. Then I'll have the damn thing already. the cart itself will just get stuffed in a drawer.....

I could go to Wal-Mart and save 17 cents off the normal retail price, LOL!

Oh! But I'd have to get off my ass, take a shower, go all the way to the game store through 6 miles of treacherous city traffic and buy it. It's my day off. I don't want to have to get up and actually do anything on my day off. Why can't I just download the guitar grip? What a pain.
tongue.gif

But....sigh.....that's what I think I'm gonna hafta do. Yeah, I think I'll go get one today. I'll have a guitar grip by the end of the day....the official one. It's pretty much a must-have DS accessory anyway.

So, can anyone confirm ALL the languages this release supports?

Loginer

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
So, no new ABXY hack yet? Or is something wrong with my flash cart (I get two white screens with the old one)?

lavalamp

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Rayder said:
I could go to Wal-Mart and save 17 cents off the normal retail price, LOL!

Oh! But I'd have to get off my ass, take a shower

Wait, what? Shower? What the hell Wal-Mart are YOU going to? Certainly not any of the ones around here.
smile.gif

Rayder

Mostly lurking lately....
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Actually, I went to Gamestop and ~gasp~ bought Guitar Hero On Tour with the grip, of course. Mainly just wanted the grip......

Been playing On Tour right now.....kinda fun, too bad the tunes aren't more MY kind of tunes, but I'll deal with it. I'll move on to Decades in a bit.

Garcimak

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
I was septikal at first and finally enjoying it (Headphones), i think they made the best that could be done with this portable version.

oliek23

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I really like this game! the songs are alot better than the first DS game!
I really hope they have Rise Against- Prayer of the refugee in a future DS or Wii game! i loved it on III but i want to play it on the drums.
My fave song ever!
biggrin.gif

agentgamma

I dont know what to put here
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
gokujr1000 said:
cocobeaqn said:
When will the ABXY Hack be out?

seriously everyone stop asking lol there might not even be one the original abxy one wasn't even fun either get the game or the guitar grip lol
I bought it for the Guitar Grip and even if you dont want to buy it, at least get the Guitar Grip clone of Deal Extreme (which is less than $10) >_>

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Don't do that he'll cry and tell you to listen to him instead