DS #2924: TrackMania (Europe)

shiv

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
whee, love it. kinda difficult with the controls in the rally levels with walls, but definately worthy port to the ds. i can't really compare it to mario kart, just because it involves cars doesn't make it a competitor in my book. sometimes the gfx is a bit overwhelming but overall i really found the best racer for the ds so far. not counting mario kart
tongue.gif

does anyone know how i get the grey tracks in practise? i only had some testing done and wondered about how i got the firebrand medal and how i unlock the last tracks.

Lluvia

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.lluvia.de
XP
Country
Gambia, The
shiv said:
does anyone know how i get the grey tracks in practise? i only had some testing done and wondered about how i got the firebrand medal and how i unlock the last tracks.
You have to buy them in the shop. Other stuff can be unlocked by winning a certain amount of bronce/silver/gold medals. When you select it in the menu and press A, it tells you what you need to do to unlock it.

L

lopyod

trackmania always made me think about stunts (aka. 4-D Sports : Driving) i spent so much time creating track on stunt copy the game on floppydisk and share them with my friends....

Raika

uguu
Trophies
XP
Country
VISHI SO FISHI said:
I thought this game was gona be good, this feels like that 3-D rally game on the mobile phone, deleted it after 20 mins of play, there is no way this can compete mario kart!
lecture.gif
Agreed, but i deleted it after 5 mins of play...
wink2.gif

Ferrariman

Hip-Flop and cRap
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I've been playing this game for a while now, and I'm loving it. It feels like Trackmania, just super-compressed. The physics do get a little weird sometimes.

cosmiccow

Original Hippie
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
hmm not bad.. it really feels and looks like trackmania. they didn't cripple it too much. i'd say it's sufficient for the trackmania fix when you're not near a pc..

even the puzzle/platform mode and level editor is there
smile.gif

Dwight

Gawb. Gawb Bluth.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I was working on a project at a friend's house all day yesterday, and I logged on facebook really quick to grab a picture, and I got an IM from a friend saying, "Trackmania is out. DOWNLOAD IT". So that kind of pissed me off, since I've been extremely hyped for this game ever since the first trailer was released. Nevertheless, I'm very happy with it. This is the first game that I would actually buy that I've donwloaded since Bangai-O-Spirits came out.

beethy

Trophies
XP
Country
lopyod said:
trackmania always made me think about stunts (aka. 4-D Sports : Driving) i spent so much time creating track on stunt copy the game on floppydisk and share them with my friends....

Haha same here man... I still have all my old Stunts levels I made when I was 8.
Man that was a long time ago.. But yeah that's why I love Trackmania, it's like Stunts all over again.

pakoito

Trophies
XP
Country
Dunno Stunts was called 4-D Sports: Driving also, that's the reason I was not able to find it in abandonware webs...

oliek23

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I am gona get this as soon as i can. it sounds good. i finished mario kart a while back so i guess this is the next best thing

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This games is alright. i dn't really understand how to unlock the races to start with but i got the hang of it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I did use a bot for Diablo III though but no ban there lol