DS #2889: Syberia (Europe)

Strokemouth

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
NICE! This was one of my favorite PC adventure games a few years back. It's up there with King's Quest V.

wub.gif

xtreme_power

Trophies
XP
Country
Help! I am right at the beginning and I don't know what to do? I enter the inn and it says to find the owner but I don't know what the hell to do. Also why is the main character walking so slow?! Annoying!

m3rox

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Destructobot said:
Didn't this already come out for a different region, possible with a different name?

No, it hasn't.

Anyway, I'm quite surprised to see this on the DS. I haven't gotten around to playing the first one yet (this one), I did get pretty far into the second one though (before getting way too confused and giving up).

SaltyDog

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hmm...Guess I'll give this a try. I bought this ages ago for my HTC really can't believe they shrunk that whole game (around 200MB) down to 64. Curious to what they ripped to get it way down. Or compressed the hell out of...

FlatFrogger

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Destructobot said:
Didn't this already come out for a different region, possible with a different name?

Sure you arent thinking of that secret files something game (began with a Tsunga or something? i forget).

Either way im suprised this made it on to the DS, a welcome suprise at that. I enjoyed the first, 2nd i thought lost it abit. If only there were a DS port of the longest journey, that would be awesome.

Destructobot

Crave the Hammer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
FlatFrogger said:
Sure you arent thinking of that secret files something game (began with a Tsunga or something? i forget).
Thank you, Secret Files: Tunguska is exactly the game I was thinking about. I just remembered that it was an "adventure" game set in Russia with an image of a woman's face on the box.

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Seems like there is always a PC to DS adventure game port, the only one that was any good was Runaway. The rest seemed like really cheap and quick dirty ports.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Manual charging