DS #2854: Avalon Code (Japan)

granville

GBAtemp Goat
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yummy! Another great RPG! It's funny that there was a time where the DS had almost no decent RPG's, but now it's flooding!
biggrin.gif

shakirmoledina

Legend
Trophies
Website
vfootball.co.nf
XP
Country
Tanzania
This looks very much graphically like FFCC like the 100 points damage font and color and the graphics are overall similar
Let's hope it gets quickly translated and lives up to it's expectation but i know it is already

GreenBanana

Trophies
Website
noino.iwarp.com
XP
Country
shakirmoledina said:
This looks very much graphically like FFCC like the 100 points damage font and color and the graphics are overall similar
Let's hope it gets quickly translated and lives up to it's expectation but i know it is already

BWA HA HA HA HA HA HA!

thedicemaster

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
wow, first game to actually have speed problems on my m3real(with sandisk C2 4GB SDHC and m3sakura)
i'm getting some speed glitches with sound&video during the opening movie.

deathfisaro

Narcistic Deathfisaro Fan
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Interface destroys the game. Whenever I tap anything on the book, it takes forever for the spirit to come out and say hi before I can do stuff, and when I close it, it takes forever for the spirit to go away.

I found this a major annoyance since you'll be doing a LOT of things on the book, and those little hindrance add up pretty quickly.

Minimap is poorly done, it doesn't tell you if an edge of the map leads to another map or is an invisible wall; you're in the middle of a grass field and minimap gives no indication that you can't progress East but your character will get stopped by an invisible wall if you try.

The concept is very creative, but not well executed enough.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WvojgRvNriw