DS #2809: Castlevania: Order of Ecclesia (USA)

Law

rip ninjacat that zarcon made me
Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
Slippy said:
Anyone play this on an R4 with a slow microsd card? Does it crash like the others?

I have a 2gb Kingston Made in Taiwan, and I've only had one freeze. Chances are it was unrelated, though.

Edit:

Also, for anybody having trouble beating the skeleton, just equip Axes onto X and Y and let rip.

adzix

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Australia
pretty early release, hm?
so far i really liked all gba and ds castlevania games, and i doubt this will disappoint me either.
downloaded it, but i won't start playing anytime soon.
for now i am sticking to Mother 3 and i kinda want to tune down on the whole 'playing 10 games at a time' thing...

Rayder

Mostly lurking lately....
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just got home......I KNEW there would be a present waiting for me at the ROM sites.
yaynds.gif

You know, wouldn't it make more sense for the (U) version of any game that contains more than one language to include Spanish as a choice? I mean come on, French?!? I know many people that speak Spanish, but NO ONE that speaks French. Not that it really matters to me, but I'm just saying, there's more Spanish speaking people in America that French people.

Jax

Pip Pip Cheerioink!
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Rayder said:
Just got home......I KNEW there would be a present waiting for me at the ROM sites.
yaynds.gif

You know, wouldn't it make more sense for the (U) version of any game that contains more than one language to include Spanish as a choice? I mean come on, French?!? I know many people that speak Spanish, but NO ONE that speaks French. Not that it really matters to me, but I'm just saying, there's more Spanish speaking people in America that French people.

Look at your location in the map. Now, look up. There's your answer.

HBK

Clover - Fearless to Speak Now. ;)
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Rayder said:
yaynds.gif

Not Latin America, Canada.
wink.gif

Doomsday Forte

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Okay, so far..

Not bad. Friggin' hard. I died once to the giant enemy crab and the skeleton, but it's not impossible. I love the magnet sigil thing. XD The waterway area was done quite well, and I was paranoid for a while that I'd fall into the water and immediately fall through and die. The effects were kinda neat at least.

I think the inability to make effective combos without matching weapons is a bit limiting, but it seems like you either choose to have a varied set of attack options, or you have one attack and the option of a super attack. Finding hearts is kinda hard now.

And I love the heart generator. XD At least if you go to Wygol Village, you can effectively try out every combo and super attack to your heart's content.

Right now, I'm inside of the Prison area. 2x Spear sigils at the ready.

Edit: @Tiny: Apparently if it's anything like PoR, there's a co-op Boss Rush. If not that, then there certainly must be something Co-op about it.

I presume there's shops too, so you can buy items from other players.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Still not as powerful as Nintendo lawyers