DS #2809: Castlevania: Order of Ecclesia (USA)

amptor

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
irpacynot said:
Time to batten down the hatches and put up the "We Don't Host Illegal Roms" sign.

Well, it's definitely out a little sooner than I expected. Wasn't expecting it `til tomorrow, but though the ship date might be listed as today, it could very well have been in the stockroom of retail stores well before the ship date, thus allowing the powers that be to dump that byatch.

Hmm...I haven't even truly finished PoR yet.
shy.gif

Me neither, I'm stuck in that game and dunno where to go.

BlueStar

Trophies
XP
Country
amptor said:
irpacynot said:
Time to batten down the hatches and put up the "We Don't Host Illegal Roms" sign.

Well, it's definitely out a little sooner than I expected. Wasn't expecting it `til tomorrow, but though the ship date might be listed as today, it could very well have been in the stockroom of retail stores well before the ship date, thus allowing the powers that be to dump that byatch.

Hmm...I haven't even truly finished PoR yet.
shy.gif

Me neither, I'm stuck in that game and dunno where to go.

Some enormous frog thing owned me about 20 times in a row and I got bored of it I seem to recall. Hopefully I'll be better at this one.

GreenBanana said:
QUOTE(Renegade_R @ Oct 21 2008, 12:59 PM)
Please place in red text on the mainpage telling everyone that ROM requests are not allowed k thx.

Because we need irrelevant posts.

Are you not going to start being sarcastic and laughing at people, telling them that they can't be playing this game because it's not available for download yet? Or has a penny finally dropped in your brain?

NeoZeroEXE

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
In case anyone is interested to know, the (U) version appears to be completely compatible with the (J) version's save files. So that right there is pretty awesome.

GeekyGuy

Professional loafer
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
BlueStar said:
...Some enormous frog thing owned me about 20 times in a row and I got bored of it I seem to recall. Hopefully I'll be better at this one.

unsure.gif

Hmm...I don't know, man. Reviews I'm reading are saying this one is a doozie in terms of difficulty. Anything's doable, but I'd hate to have to level grind in a Castlevania game. But either way, I'm looking forward to playing this one. More of the same in many ways, I'm sure, but heck, they do what they do well, so....

taggart6

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
NeoZeroEXE said:
In case anyone is interested to know, the (U) version appears to be completely compatible with the (J) version's save files. So that right there is pretty awesome.

Thats pretty neat. I'll restart a new game anyways since I have no idea what happened story wise.

Pintassilgo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Man,I'm so sleepy right now...I have to get some sleep lol

It's 16:43 here in Brazil right now...tonight I begin this damn game lol

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: I haven't played my Switch n a month or so, just been playing Xbox, and just picked to play lil...