Clover - Fearless to Speak Now. ;)
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
loloknight said:
It is a dump error!!! but not for error per se, Its just a copyright wall
look this happened with hulk game for the ds when it came out
here is the solution and its right here on gba temp http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=90078 plz with this info can any one solve this FOR THE LOVE OF GOD!!!!!

No, ARM7 patching does not fix this.

mixinluv2u

Trophies
Website
www.glowsticking.com
XP
Country
United States
i can confirm that unchecking "Patch Save" option for SCDS-1 works. i had to manually change the save file size to 64K though.

EDIT:
actually, i take that back. i was able to get it to work for a little bit (saving pass the tutorial stage in story mode), but after i turn it off and on to make sure everything works. nothing saves beyond that.

and now i am getting the corrupt data error again. sigh.

mixinluv2u

Trophies
Website
www.glowsticking.com
XP
Country
United States

Noob_ninja82

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I believe I've solved the issue...

What you need:
-DSLazy (or DSBuff)
-US version of Bleach 2nd
-JAP version of Bleach 2nd

1.) Load JAP Bleach into DSLazy and unpack.
2.) Once you see a window open, copy the file 'header.bin' (DO not copy the ARM7.bin, it is useless... I've tried), and then close the window.
3.) Load US Bleach into DSLazy and unpack.
4.) Copy 'header.bin' into unpacked folder.
5.) Take the arm7.bin that is included with the DSLazy application and copy it into the unpacked folder.
6.) Pack folder into a new name (or same name, different folder) and load into your card.

I'm using M3 Sakura 1.10 on a M3 DS Real. I cannot say for sure if this will work on R4 or EZFlash... sorry ;-)

Quick update: I already mentioned this further in the forum, but I forgot to link the files for the DSLazy and arm7.bin:

http://holidaygamerz.zoomshare.com/files/MaxCrassMethod.zip

It includes the DSLazy application, a generic arm7.bin file, and the Max Overload patcher for Max Media Player (which you won't need).

Let me know if anyone else gets it to work.

Raika

uguu
Trophies
XP
Country
anyone knows if the style of the story is the same as blade of fate because wandering around in mazes isnt my type
nyanya.gif

nipper

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
well its not a maze all it is you get to go where you want to and its splits off aka side story kind of thing. its the same. as it dose work on my cyclo but im tryin to get it to work on my m3r

Raika

uguu
Trophies
XP
Country
nipper said:
well its not a maze all it is you get to go where you want to and its splits off aka side story kind of thing. its the same. as it dose work on my cyclo but im tryin to get it to work on my m3r
erm im trying to mean that where you go in blade of fate depends on how much energy thingy you have, so you wont be able to really control where you want to go

iRandom

Trophies
XP
Country
Noob_ninja82 said:
I believe I've solved the issue...

What you need:
-DSLazy (or DSBuff)
-US version of Bleach 2nd
-JAP version of Bleach 2nd

1.) Load JAP Bleach into DSLazy and unpack.
2.) Once you see a window open, copy the file 'header.bin' (DO not copy the ARM7.bin, it is useless... I've tried), and then close the window.
3.) Load US Bleach into DSLazy and unpack.
4.) Copy 'header.bin' into unpacked folder.
5.) Take the arm7.bin that is included with the DSLazy application and copy it into the unpacked folder.
6.) Pack folder into a new name (or same name, different folder) and load into your card.

I'm using M3 Sakura 1.10 on a M3 DS Real. I cannot say for sure if this will work on R4 or EZFlash... sorry ;-)

Let me know if anyone else gets it to work.

I have a DSTT v1.15 (TopToy) and your method works ! Thanks a bunch !
However, I didn't find any arm7.bin with the DSLazy pack I downloaded (and two other copies from different websites)
huh.gif
. I guess the only thing I did was replace the ENG 'header.bin' with the JAP 'header.bin' as it says in your instructions. THANKS !
happy.gif

Since I registered to say this, I might as well do something around here
biggrin.gif

p.s; does anyone know how to replace/dub the English voices with the Japanese voices? If so, please teach us
smile.gif
(or pm me)
- iRandom

[EDIT] Read next-next post xP

nipper

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
First off all i could not find the arm7.bin. so i tryed with out it FAILED...

so i was reading some more someone said some thing about hulk being patch and all that so i went to http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=90078 download the tools for it. well bingo found the arm7.bin
did as noob told me and use the arm7.bin and it worked just fine. TY TY hope this helps everyone lookin for the arm7.bin. also i have m3r defalt firmware newest one not saurka.

Noob_ninja82

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Whoops... I forgot to mention that DSLazy was part of the Max Crass Method. Here is the link for the .zip file: http://holidaygamerz.zoomshare.com/files/MaxCrassMethod.zip

Note: I did not make this, nor take responsibility for its development. All credit goes to the guys who made these apps.

Sorry, nipper, for making you hunt for the files individually. Glad you got it to work!

AnotherGamer

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
iRandom said:
I have a DSTT v1.15 (TopToy) and your method works ! Thanks a bunch !
However, I didn't find any arm7.bin with the DSLazy pack I downloaded (and two other copies from different websites)
huh.gif
. I guess the only thing I did was replace the ENG 'header.bin' with the JAP 'header.bin' as it says in your instructions. THANKS !
happy.gif

Since I registered to say this, I might as well do something around here
biggrin.gif

p.s; does anyone know how to replace/dub the English voices with the Japanese voices? If so, please teach us
smile.gif
(or pm me)
- iRandom

Yeah, got it to work here too, thanks a lot . Hope there won't be any sudden future issues with it.

As for switching the voices, just replace the US version's SDAT folder with the Japanese one.

Rayder

Mostly lurking lately....
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Raika said:
any screenies?
smile.gif

There's a whole mess of them here:
http://www.gamesradar.com/ds/bleach-dark-s...031010185896078

You know, I really like this game, but some of the stupid little things you have to do like, line-jump contests, catch all the butterflies, etc. in the story mode are really annoying. I just want to fight, fight, FIGHT! Not catch freakin' butterflies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: hi