DS #2761: Bleach: Dark Souls (USA)

aerowalk

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Batman55 said:
Can anyone confirm that it works on a M3 Simply DS? I don't have YSmenu or anything, just the regular latest M3DSS firmware.
If this doesn't work, I will be so mad, Sonic Chronicles didn't work for me
frown.gif

i can confirm that
using 1.14 + no trim
even my jap save file works -> all the chars are unlocked
biggrin.gif

DjoeN

Captain Haddock!
Trophies
Website
djoen.dommel.be
XP
Country
Belgium
unpacked the JPN and the US versions of this game with "DSLAZY"and replaced the US "SDAT" dir with the JPN "SDAT" dir

Now i have the correct version as it schould be:

English onscreen txt with Japanese voices
biggrin.gif

US Version: (2761) Bleach: Dark Souls
JPN Version: (0856) Bleach DS 2nd: Kokui Hirameku Requiem

NOTE: Works perfect on CycloDS Evolution!

AnotherGamer

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
Does replacing the SDAT folder fix the save corruption issue or do we have to wait for firmware updates or a specific patch to make them work properly?

What's weird is that even if you replace the save with one that works, the game still refuses to save at any point and reverts back to the original state of the savefile once you reload the game regardless of what you do. It seems that the game ignores the save data entirely after initially loading it: going to the deck editor and backing out gives you a prompt to save your deck data in the Japanese version and on emulators and flashcards the game works properly, but there's no such prompt for any systems suffering from the save corruption issue.

JayceMJ

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
If anyone figures out this save thing it'd definitely be appreciated if you share the info. I have my own Japanese save so I'm fine fo now, would love to make my way up ranked though.

Stewf90

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Anyone found a way to fix it yet? Can't bring myself to play Story Mode knowing i'll have to do it again. People said this happened with the Japanese version. Anyone still got the patch that fixed the Japanese version?

Medic

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This game is fun, too bad I'm not that good but its one of the best fighter I have seen on the NDS.

Tulkies2097

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is anyone going to be able to find a solution to this save problem? Id like to enjoy the game too not knowing my game is going to be restart every time I turn it off. I use EZ Flash V myself, and I still get the corrupted save.

Stewf90

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
really? Did it give 'Data Corruption' before you undubbed it? If so could you tell me what files you used to undub it

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: https://gbatemp.net/profile-posts/163064/