DS #2751: Unsolved Crimes (USA)

ENDscape

REBORN! I will post with my Dying Will!!!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Its actually the investigation part of phoenix wright. You'll see gumshoe as you progress in the game. and you'll be handing out the evidence you gather to edgeworth. /sarcasm

lavalamp

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Vampires said:
Why do people camparing all Quest Avdenture games with Phoenix Wright...?
This is different game, it's don't even looks like Phoenix Wright. But graphics is awesome.

Well...It's kind of like Pokemon, but without, you know, the battles, and catching them all and stuff, and the art's kinda different, and I can't find Pikachu but he might only be available at a Nintendo event or something. The main guy is a real bitch to evolve, too.

DataDrain

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
It's actually a pretty decent game. I've played through the tutorial and the first case, and I'm really digging it so far.

Orangegamer

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
http://in.youtube.com/watch?v=oBji5VGybMI&...feature=related
put the scroller up to 1:50
its just like time crisis
but on the ds
and instead of a gun
they used the touch screen
laugh.gif

deciiii

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
QUOTE said:
Full Name: Unsolved Crimes
Genre: Solve Crimes

hehehe... nice!
anyway... looks like an interesting little game. and you should never care too much about gaming reviews... try before you buy!

GreenBanana

Trophies
Website
noino.iwarp.com
XP
Country
God damnit, I hate playing by Abbot's rules! He doesn't understand that being a loose cannon means that I GET RESULTS! I'LL GET YOU, MENDOZA~~~!

So this game's pretty fun at least through the tutorial level. At least things make SENSE, unlike the "try anything random" approach required in Phoenix Wright. Phoenix Wright had more interesting characters, though, even if they were all ineffectual spazzes.

On second thought, the first case is already asking me to piece things together without prompting me with logistical reasoning, which means... RANDOM GUESSWORK. That and all the characters are ugly and only have five-letter last names.

My favorite quote from this game so far is "I've solved dozens of cases off of hunches." I'll remember to just sit in a room with no doors and windows forever just in case I should somehow be suspected in a case YOU'RE studying dare I step outside. My only other complaint is that you can't eat the food in the victim's home when you're investigating.

I suppose you could consider this the companion game to Phoenix Wright: In (the awkwardly titled) "Unsolved Crimes", you prosecute suspects, then in Phoenix Wright you get defendants off scot free! It's sort of like that movie, Fatal Instinct! That was a good film.

Raven Darkheart

The Radioactive Flamer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
deciiii said:
QUOTE said:
Full Name: Unsolved Crimes
Genre: Solve Crimes

hehehe... nice!
anyway... looks like an interesting little game. and you should never care too much about gaming reviews... try before you buy!
youre saying try before you buy ro a forum littered with spoiled pirates and 1 post trolls?

concealed identi

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
GreenBanana said:
So this game's pretty fun at least through the tutorial level. At least things make SENSE, unlike the "try anything random" approach required in Phoenix Wright.

Yeah, that's the main reason why I never played Phoenix Wright past the first game. It was fun and all, but I never felt like I was solving crimes...all of the solutions were either blaringly obvious or completely strange, and looking for evidence was just randomly clicking around on the screen. I guess for people who like the whole "interactive novel" thing it's a great game, but I wanted more gameplay, and more gameplay where I had to use my brain. I just played through the tutorial in this game, and it seems promising.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/j-JgIxFZTKY?si=9yG57ooZm1wvSOsz