DS #2751: Unsolved Crimes (USA)

Elvellon

Trophies
XP
Country
Anyone know what's wrong when one get's the message

"The save data could not be accessed.

Please turn the power OFF and reinsert the Game Card."

I'm using the R4, tried the amr7 Fix, but it still dosen't work... Anyone???

Perseid

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
My final determination is that this game isn't very good. It ranges from insultingly obvious to WTF obscure and there's no in-between. I'm about halfway through case 3.

Griffin

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Elvellon said:
"The save data could not be accessed."
Same here. Tried the arm7 patch, same results. While this ROM is available at numerous sites, they all seem to be the same file, from the same source (iND). I tried downloading from several sites and got the same error from each of the files i downloaded. Can't find an already patched ROM.

I am inclined to go and buy the game anyway (I just want to try it before I buy it), but I would still want to transfer the game to my R4, as I don't carry around my orig game carts, but leave them at home for safe keeping. This is the only game that I have whose downloaded ROM didn't work on the R4, and I want to make sure I can transfer the purchased game/SAV file to the R4.

Is there any other fix, besides the arm7 patch, that might resolve this? Or, does anybody know where I could get a good sav file? (Assuming that the R4 is creating a bad sav file, rather than a game that just won't work on the R4. No way of knowing without trying it with a known good sav file.)

Any help is appreciated. Thanks,

Griffin

distorted.freque

I'm getting mixed signals here!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Griffin said:
Elvellon said:
"The save data could not be accessed."
Same here. Tried the arm7 patch, same results. While this ROM is available at numerous sites, they all seem to be the same file, from the same source (iND). I tried downloading from several sites and got the same error from each of the files i downloaded. Can't find an already patched ROM.

I am inclined to go and buy the game anyway (I just want to try it before I buy it), but I would still want to transfer the game to my R4, as I don't carry around my orig game carts, but leave them at home for safe keeping. This is the only game that I have whose downloaded ROM didn't work on the R4, and I want to make sure I can transfer the purchased game/SAV file to the R4.

Is there any other fix, besides the arm7 patch, that might resolve this? Or, does anybody know where I could get a good sav file? (Assuming that the R4 is creating a bad sav file, rather than a game that just won't work on the R4. No way of knowing without trying it with a known good sav file.)

Any help is appreciated. Thanks,

Griffin
I played the game with my R4 using the YSMenu. It works.

Solved my own problem. @_@ Now onto file no. 13. Rawr.

Oh, and you're welcome, Griffin. ^^ Been using the YSMenu for a while so I didn't know if it was working on the normal firmware.

HeatMan Advance

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Who's playing this on R4 with 1.18 firmware?

I'm all the way to the 14th case and suddenly the game goes to a black screen right after it shows the case title. I reformatted my card and everything. Is this some kind of screwy late game copy protection? I was having a great time with this.

Anyone get this far to have this happen?

HeatMan Advance

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nevermind, it seems that I just needed to delete the file and copy it back to my card again. I guess the data can get bad after switching a lot of other game in and out. I beat the game and it was really better than I expected.

I just hope they get a better artist if they do a sequel.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: or fucking Clu Clu Land for that matter