DS #2692: Rain Drops (USA)

Yokimari

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
OMG.. so much shovelware in the course of such little time.. I don't even think there is an emoticon to express the feeling I'm feeling right now.. -looks- ..oh wait here it is.
wtf.gif

ConraDargo

Flashback Fanatic
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
ZOMG it's finally here! That boxart immediately got to me when I first learned about this game - it looks so adorable.

It saddens me to hear that apparently, it's mediocre at the best
frown.gif

Siouxsie

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I can't get this to work on DS-X =/

I tried arm7 fixing it with the (J) Sim City.. but both the patched and untouched files state that they can't access save game data when I try to start it on the DS-X.. Any help?

deathfisaro

Narcistic Deathfisaro Fan
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
This game is not "bad" as in it has critical flaws, it's bad as in it's just very uninspired (and uninspiring) I should say.

The marshmallows (wait, they're not raindrops even though the game is called rain drops, are they?) fall naturally after some time, but besides changing color there seems to be no other indication of exactly when.

Mission mode makes you do different missions, but all of them can be summarized to one line: "Match as many as possible"

You can buy usable items and support items, the cost is pretty high in early game to spam them. I spent 500 on "increase money" support item but doesn't seem to be doing much if at all (again, early game. It says effect increases as you progress).

Overall, meh for people who like challenging puzzles. This is more of a mini-game than a puzzle really.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @salazarcosplay, yes