xboxreloaded

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Neon_Abyss said:
xboxreloaded said:
i have this in eng ;-)

But it was never released in English? Or was the english cartridge released offline?

ist work perfektly i have test the game after the hack
yaynds.gif
yaynds.gif
yaynds.gif
yaynds.gif
yaynds.gif
yaynds.gif

MADKATZ99

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Dominik93 said:
Wow, this game is really good. Finally it got released!
biggrin.gif

Touch controls are pretty wellmade, it works like a charm and it makes fun!
What kind of things do you fix or modify?

It would be cool if there were a few levals based on real life car problems, like changing a blown head gasket or boreing out the cylenders to fit bigger pistons so it goes faster
yaynds.gif

Then again all car makes will be different so the skills won't really rub off in the real world
unsure.gif

MagNetCZ

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Kenney said:
Woah that actually looks very cool! Reminds me of Gearhead Garage (PC oldie)...or Street Rod, god that's old.
Ah yes, Street Rod was brilliant. However from watching the trailer I guess this is really just about working on the car and I guess that in some preset scenarios and no racing, pity. But might be fun anyway.

Neko

Been a while.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
mastermanna123 said:
wtf.gif

is that...santa claus on the far right on the box art??!!

Nope , it's "captain bob"
rofl2.gif

There is a english hacked rom but the english translation has got some spelling mistakes and not everything is translated.
( e.g. the tuning parts you can you buy for your own cars are all still in french.
frown.gif
)

94dan

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This game started out fun....

But level 14 (7 if you don't count all the talking) seems to be freaking impossible! No matter what, it cuts too far to the left! I recalibrated my screen TWICE to try to get it right, and it STILL won't work!

NatsuMatto

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I know "beggars can't be choosers," but this English translation is REALLY off. Silencer? Is that maybe British English? Oh well.

This game also has the longest loads of any DS game I've ever seen... reminds me of the old PSP days
smile.gif

That said, the game is still sort of fun.

EDIT:

I just got past level 14 without any problems.

Just Joe

Trophies
XP
Country
These games are subversive...
lecture.gif

First it's Touch Detective, then we had to Touch the Dead, now it's time to Touch Mechanic, next it'll be Touch Disgraced Catholic Priest in Grubby Mac... I'm writing to the Daily Mail about this filth.
unsure.gif

The box art is a warning people. Young blonde kid and his teenage girlfriend being groomed by a dirty fat Italian gangster and Pedo-Claus... For god sake! Think of the Children...
mad.gif

hiello

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I like this game, it's pretty realistic though and anyone that wants to go in mechanic industry, this game is good for practice...
but man, I'm stuck on episode 14.. I don't really understand what the goal is! Anybody know, PM me!

Try2bcool

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
hiello said:
I like this game, it's pretty realistic though and anyone that wants to go in mechanic industry, this game is good for practice...

Yeah, without all the grease, oil, paint fumes, and busted knuckles!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ei5hC8ahLoc