Country
Gambia, The
HBK said:
Zerrix said:
Works with R4DS?
(I'm afraid I know the answer..)

Of course, why wouldn't it work?
rolleyes.gif

And for those asking why HM hasn't been dumped yet, nearly no one has the game yet, due to customs delay nationwide. Delayed until this Thursday, reports Gamestop.

xD

What's HM?

Phoenix49101

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't know if anyone is going to keep coming here after this has been nuked, but I was wondering if anyone's checked out the rosters and seen how up to date they are? Just wondering if they're taken from the top of the season or if the teams are accurate as of the few trades last month (which I doubt). Thanks!

opcode32

powerh8er par excellence
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
grubbymitts said:
opcode32 said:
-=SkReeK=- said:
BTW: Purdie: it is not nuked for not working on supercard, it is nuked cause of a missing tag in teh releasename

this is not a valid nukereason either, see my post earlier.

The groups you mentioned before worked a long time ago and some of the rules have changed since their days. But, even so, they did have region tagging back then too. Without region tagging, you get dupes. It's a valid reason for a nuke, and one that is usually only temporarily in place before the group repacks the release and uploads it again.

Yes you usually had to tag later region dupes to avoid confusion. But an english worlds first doesn't need any region tag, because it's pretty much considered the only release that counts. You mention that "some of the rules have changed" but i challenge you to show me a ruleset that was agreed upon by scene groups (and not websites like this one). I can already tell you that something like this does not exist. If a ruleset is to be obligatory for a certain scene, it needs to be approved by groups of this very scene not 3rd party websites, individuals and such. For example you have rulesets that every group has to follow unless they want to get autonuked for x264, mp3, 0day, apps, mvid and other releases. For console something like this does NOT exist tho, hence groups are only required to use common sense.
So i don't see why it is listed on a site like this, which claims to be "reporting" about the scene, as nuked when infact it will not get nuked on any scene ftp. Nor will any sane group (this does not include supplex, sirvg, trm and nointro aka ind and other fools) proper this release, because it's just not nuked on scenesites to begin with.

iNFiNiTY

Trophies
XP
no region tag is a stupid nuke i assume gbatemp just copied it from ludibria. no one nuked echelon/projectx etc etc when they didnt use the tag.

lets say it is a nuke even, whos going to proper a release for lack of tag? overall its pointless and is just going to confuse people having it nuked

enarky

owls?
Trophies
XP
Country
Afghanistan
Only console I could find where this would be nuked is XBOX360. In XBOX360 rules a region tag in dirname is mandatory... kind of makes sense there, though, since you have PAL and NTSC. But there's no such ruleset for NDS that I know of. It's the same as scrubbed Wii releases, I guess...

Who are these ludibria guys, anyways?

GeekyGuy

Professional loafer
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah, it's really good. The tutorials are really thorough, the gameplay is great, as always, and I love the new 3D graphics (I only played the 2D Power Pro Kuns before this one). It'll probably stay on my card for a bit.

Ferrian

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Phoenix49101 said:
I don't know if anyone is going to keep coming here after this has been nuked, but I was wondering if anyone's checked out the rosters and seen how up to date they are? Just wondering if they're taken from the top of the season or if the teams are accurate as of the few trades last month (which I doubt). Thanks!

Looks like the rosters are from the beginning of the season.

Veloxi

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
23qwerty, seriously.. NHL would be AWESOME.

Game works fine on my CycloDS
smile.gif
[+1]

So what, nuked means it will turn my DS into a toaster or something? I'll keep using it until told otherwise

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @OctoAori20, Cool. Same here.