DS #2593: MLB Power Pros (USA)

DivineZeus

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Very nice game! i love basball games, but here in Italy they're not so popular...
frown.gif
thanks vishi for ur quick review...
wink.gif

Horkel

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Sorry for offtopic, but where the hell is Harvest Moon: Island of Happiness? It should be released yesterday and some people got it already, but no scene release? Meh, I can't wait any longer
wacko.gif

JPdensetsu

Trophies
Website
youtube.com
XP
Country
Taiwan
Horkel said:
Sorry for offtopic, but where the hell is Harvest Moon: Island of Happiness? It should be released yesterday and some people got it already, but no scene release? Meh, I can't wait any longer
wacko.gif
Also where is N+ ?
It comes normally out yesterday :S

Purdie

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Horkel said:
wacko.gif
I feel your pain.
EDIT: This better not be another Apollo Justice

shakirmoledina

Legend
Trophies
Website
vfootball.co.nf
XP
Country
Tanzania
wanted to play this game as it reminded me of the game i played for amiga
It's released as 2593 on some other sites, is it really nuke?
Harvest moon and N+ are releases i was really waiting for but seems it will take... It works on the R4^^ --- R4 ROCKS!!

MasterXanthar

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
sidneyyoung said:
Works fine on scds1.

Make sure to get the fixed 17th july ndspatch.dat file individually, because the 17th july os repack doesn't have the fix. I've tried to warn about this error in the repack on a few threads rtecently.

fixed ndspatch.dat from 17th July-> http://www.evilshare.com/3be0cf78-c57d-102...cf-000b6aa2a5f8

Works a treat with my SCDS1 (SDHC) as well. I'm using a 4gb kingston (card has Japan written on it but i dunno if that's how you know where its from) running SC software SP3.
Tried all the game modes and saved teams to test the save data and no issues at all.
yaynds.gif

HBK

Clover - Fearless to Speak Now. ;)
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Zerrix said:
Works with R4DS?
(I'm afraid I know the answer..)

Of course, why wouldn't it work?
rolleyes.gif

And for those asking why HM hasn't been dumped yet, nearly no one has the game yet, due to customs delay nationwide. Delayed until this Thursday, reports Gamestop.

Fun_Zephyr

Trophies
XP
Country
I just tried this game and it works perfectly fine for me on my SC DS One (SDHC). I downloaded the DSone_SDHC_V3.0_sp4_0718_eng.zip straight from the official sight when it was released and have not patched the OS or updated it any way - not even the ndspatch.dat as suggested below.

My ROM is a clean Rom as far as I am aware. Not sure why others are having and issue on the SCDS1 but I am working sweet
smile.gif

P.s. I do not have DMA Enabled either

grubbymitts

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
opcode32 said:
-=SkReeK=- said:
BTW: Purdie: it is not nuked for not working on supercard, it is nuked cause of a missing tag in teh releasename

this is not a valid nukereason either, see my post earlier.

The groups you mentioned before worked a long time ago and some of the rules have changed since their days. But, even so, they did have region tagging back then too. Without region tagging, you get dupes. It's a valid reason for a nuke, and one that is usually only temporarily in place before the group repacks the release and uploads it again.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @salazarcosplay, Morning