DS #2558: Tokutenryoku Gakushuu DS Chuu 1 Eigo (Japan)

lagman

I wish I was green.
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Mexico
They released them in that order. No idea why.

Also:
[11:07pm] someone find a decent cover for Tokutenryoku Gakushuu DS Chuu 1 Eigo
[11:07pm]
frown.gif

Please
frown.gif

[11:10pm] lagman: http://img396.imageshack.us/img396/5071/boxjh4.jpg
[11:10pm] one letter shy
[11:10pm] lmao, screw you chuck
[11:10pm] rofl

lagman

I wish I was green.
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Mexico
GameSoulXIII said:
LOL, did he just put that together out of no where?

Yeah, and BTW, I'm still looking for a cover, that decent cover up there, is a lie.
So if anyone finds a good one, please let me know.

Triforce

Trophies
Website
www.ds-scene.net
XP
Country
You can use the one off my site if you like, everyone else probably will eventually anyway.

Or if you don't use that then my advice for a proper mockup would be to color pick the 2 and draw the 1 with a 1 pixel brush, because as the 1 is now it's too fat and shouldn't have that curly serif font. Also the red circle is too big. If you didn't notice they get bigger with each installment lol, DS Chuu 1 being the smallest and by the size of the red circle it's obvious you used the DS Chuu 2 box to make this one.

Cut out the top of the flower, use magic wand on the red spots, color pick the background of the box and go over the spot you cut out with a brush. Use the color picker on the circle and draw a new circle fill, make it a bit smaller and position it correctly on a layer above the box. Use the brush to go over the old circle with the bg color. Put the top of the flower you cut out on a layer above the new circle and hey presto, you will have a boxart that no one could tell at first glance is a hacked one.

At least thats what i done anyway lmao.

lagman

I wish I was green.
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Mexico
Triforce said:
You can use the one off my site if you like, everyone else probably will eventually anyway.

Or if you don't use that then my advice for a proper mockup would be to color pick the 2 and draw the 1 with a 1 pixel brush, because as the 1 is now it's too fat and shouldn't have that curly serif font. Also the red circle is too big. If you didn't notice they get bigger with each installment lol, DS Chuu 1 being the smallest and by the size of the red circle it's obvious you used the DS Chuu 2 box to make this one.

Cut out the top of the flower, use magic wand on the red spots, color pick the background of the box and go over the spot you cut out with a brush. Use the color picker on the circle and draw a new circle fill, make it a bit smaller and position it correctly on a layer above the box. Use the brush to go over the old circle with the bg color. Put the top of the flower you cut out on a layer above the new circle and hey presto, you will have a boxart that no one could tell at first glance is a hacked one.

At least thats what i done anyway lmao.

lmao! Good job Triforce!
I did notice the size changes in the sun, I was hoping no one else would
tongue.gif

I'll wait 'tll tomorrow morning to see if one of my fellow tempers provides us with a real cover, if that doesn't happen I'll try to create a better one, if I fail miserably, I'll use yours
happy.gif

Twiffles

танковые победы
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
3 games, and the first was dumped last..

Well with every ONE good game, comes 10 shovelware games. :|

arella

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
This is a textbook for grade 7 English in Japan, I recognize the cover.

The other games are for grade 8 and grade 9.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Skelletonike @ Skelletonike: Welp, already have 40h in Stellar Blade and dying to home and put some more.