DS #2534: Windy X Windam (Japan)

AndreXL

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Time to look for this.
From what I've read, this has dual screen battle with Single cartridge download play.
yaynds.gif

bunnybreaker

Trophies
Website
devlkore.deviantart.com
XP
Country
nephdj said:
videos look bland like guity gear and bleach ds
frown.gif

Dude, have you played Bleach DS (2nd, I haven't played the first)? It's helluva deep. I agree that GGDS is shite though.

So, has anyone actually played this and got anything to say about the gameplay? Videos can only show you so much.

ojsinnerz.

Damned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
nephdj said:
videos look bland like guity gear and bleach ds
frown.gif

If you mean ordinary Guilty gear games, then NO. Guilty gear is awesome. If you mean Guilty Gear Dust strikers, then yes. It sucks. In fact, it should be ashamed to be called a guilty gear game.

Also, Bleach DS is actually pretty good. I've been playing fighting games for a while. I've played every Tekken, KOF (Except 3d ones), Soul Calibur, a few street fighter, Samurai spirits, and the list goes on. Bleach DS is nothing like any of the console fighters out there, but it's decent enough to stand on its own.

Nthenorm

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
bunnybreaker said:
So, has anyone actually played this and got anything to say about the gameplay? Videos can only show you so much.
I'm still looking for it, but so far the reception doesn't look very positive. Famitsu also gave it a pretty low score for a fighting game (18/40). I'm only giving it a shot because the DS really needs more solid fighting games like the Bleach DS games.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @The Real Jdbye, :creep: