DS #2421: Trauma Center: Under The Knife 2 (USA)

kitehimuro

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Hungary
And yet another title that doesn't work on good ole' supercard DS. Guess its time to retire it and something slot1
frown.gif

Emu

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Reminds me of the first one, I only used the healing touch once, and it was storyline driven. Never realized how to actually use it, so I got sub par grades but did the work insanely fast(Including where you had to cut the outburst of those little shark things). Never beat the last mission though, True story.

litium

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
Well, i don't even finished the first... but heck. I wanna play this one. Has better graphics for sure.

PS: The first one is HARD as hell.

raulpica

With your drill, thrust to the sky!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Hadrian said:
The easy mode is a touch too easy.
Yeah, I'm playing on normal and I got A on the first mission
tongue.gif

I don't know, there's something I don't like about this one... Maybe I'm just too accustomed to the graphical style of the first one
tongue.gif

seren

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
The game works fine on the AK2 beta loader.

I agree, easy mode is a little easy. I just finished the first chapter and managed to get all A's and one S!

Gamer

DS Gamer
Trophies
Website
www.pikaflash.com
XP
Country
Mexico
kitehimuro said:
And yet another title that doesn't work on good ole' supercard DS. Guess its time to retire it and something slot1
frown.gif

Works fine on a SC-Rumble. I don't understand why people have troubles with latest games, and every game i try works just fine.

Make sure you use the latest patcher/fw. Make a folder for every game so the sav doesn't screw up. Oh, and use the correct patcher, if yours is a rumble, use the patcher for a rumble and so on. Also, redownload the game. Nothing works? YOUR SC is dead, simple as that.

Prime

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
greenwatch200 said:
QUOTE said:
SgtMcBadass Posted Today, 08:50 AM
hmmmm...

Not working on my m3 simply.

EDIT: Grabbing from a different source Ill see if that one works.

bleh, not working for my M3 simply either
frown.gif

Same. This seems to not be working....drat

"Could not access the data.

Please turn off the power and

reinsert the DS Card."

Killermech

Cookie Monster
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Don't underestimate the difficulty. If it's anything like the first game, first couple of missions are really easy. Then suddenly it takes a V turn and it starts to get hard. Near the end will probably be overkill as well.. then let's see you complain about easy mode when it will help you through those missions
wink.gif

greenwatch200

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Prime said:
greenwatch200 said:
QUOTE said:
SgtMcBadass Posted Today, 08:50 AM
hmmmm...

Not working on my m3 simply.

EDIT: Grabbing from a different source Ill see if that one works.

bleh, not working for my M3 simply either
frown.gif

Same. This seems to not be working....drat

"Could not access the data.

Please turn off the power and

reinsert the DS Card."

mine just has two black screens
ohmy.gif
*minigasp*

shakirmoledina

Legend
Trophies
Website
vfootball.co.nf
XP
Country
Tanzania
Excellent, it works on teh R4, nothin more needed just a few more screen protectors (or for those who don't use screenprotector read on)
P.S - U can clean yer touchscreen (even with screen protectors but works better without it)
Apply a small amount of TOOTHPASTE on the screen and then spread it around with a q-tip or cotton bud (ear bud or similar) and then wait for 1 min or so for it to dry (or longer if u think it needs to dry more) then rub it off with a tissue paper... man the website showed amazing results though i even saw a good improvement with the screen protector

kitehimuro

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Hungary
Gamer said:
kitehimuro said:
frown.gif

Works fine on a SC-Rumble. I don't understand why people have troubles with latest games, and every game i try works just fine.

Make sure you use the latest patcher/fw. Make a folder for every game so the sav doesn't screw up. Oh, and use the correct patcher, if yours is a rumble, use the patcher for a rumble and so on. Also, redownload the game. Nothing works? YOUR SC is dead, simple as that.

Yea I'm quite sure my SC selectively died by running everything else except this one game
rolleyes.gif

Gamer

DS Gamer
Trophies
Website
www.pikaflash.com
XP
Country
Mexico
kitehimuro said:
Gamer said:
kitehimuro said:
frown.gif

Yea I'm quite sure my SC selectively died by running everything else except this one game
rolleyes.gif

Care to explain why it works on mine then? Heh... i know is not dead, but seriously, why don't you try all options first and then post that the game is not working.

Back ON TOPIC: great game, but i prefer the character design from the first game and not from Second Opinion. Anyway, it came out a lot faster than i thought.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: @BakerMan needs more expand dong