DS #2405: Bleach The 3rd Phantom (Japan)

  • Thread starter Thread starter T-hug
  • Start date Start date
  • Views Views 11,358
  • Replies Replies 40
You are welcome
smile.gif
I am glad i could be of any help to the community(sp?)
 
they should have kept it fighting, or at least letting you control the character in the fights.
Bleach 2 is one of the best fighting games on the DS currently. And, FFTA i will play instead of this, because, well, its better! I am a bleach reader/watcher so i guess i'll try this game out. It WILL come out in english though, but after the second one comes out in english. lol

On a side note, i HATE rock paper scissors tactical games. Its nice in RTS' though (Like SC)
 
Calafas said:
Is this playable for someone who knows no Japanese?

Or would it be better to wait for a translation?
I'm only at Mission 4 and it seems playable. No difficulties in battle as of yet. But earlier when I said there is a LOT of talking inbetween missions I'm not exagerating. There's an entire mini game segment with Kon and a board where talking to people progresses him, and landing on certain spots gets him items and bonuses. The more you talk, the more you gain. It will drive a lot of people insane. As was said earlier, Treasure did not want to make a third fighting game so they came up with this idea instead.

This is only for the Bleach faithful, but it's quite enjoyable if you fall into that category.
 
There is alot of really good games coming out for DS! Talk about feast or famine. I wanna give this one a try also.
 
Alright well...after having a few hours of playing, I have to change my view on the game, it's really pissing me off.

The excessive text is becoming a hinderance. Let me explain my situation right here and why I'm done playing this:

I am on Chapter 3. There's a lot of talking before the mission begins. The mission begins and it takes a few minutes to complete. Then there's a lot more talking, at least 5-10 minutes more of it. Then without a chance to save, it throws you into a battle immediately. Just your two crappy guys on their own against a bunch of weaker Hollow and a really big strong one. Kyoraku is there to supposedly help.

Kyoraku decides everytime to kill the two weak ones to the right that are never a concern. And when he decides to come face the real threat, he takes his sweet little time moving a whopping two spaces at a time as opposed to as far as he can normally go. The result? The big guy killing you in a single attack. And if one of the two die, it's game over.

So you load the game up to do it again, once again go through the previous mission, the mass text spam, only to have it happen again, even when trying to retreat to Kyoraku? Nope, still dead.

Screw this, I'm not going through that spam of text AGAIN. The fact there's no save between it is even more bullshit.
 
Quick question:

Shouldn't this game be #2405, since from Advanscene, I saw a game call "Ookami to Koushinryou - Boku to Horo no Ichinen" that was released before this game.
 
tanooki said:
Defence >.> nuf said
And how do you do that? Press X before they attack you? I tried doing that and still got killed.

Ah ha! I found how to save inbetween missions in a chapter!
When you're at the "Choose who you're bringing along" screen (In this case you can only choose the two twins), it's the first option in the Select Menu.

Oh thank god.
biggrin.gif
 
Thank god, been waiting for a bleach game that wasnt a fighter. Fingers crossed this comes out in english there seems to be lots of story.
 
Turmoil said:
Thank god, been waiting for a bleach game that wasnt a fighter. Fingers crossed this comes out in english there seems to be lots of story.

same with me, i love srpg
biggrin.gif

hoping for english release
 
This game is lame. I thought this formula would work, beacuse I had in mind something like Namco X Capcom, but now after I played it I just don't know the words to describe how I am dissappointed about this game... It would be better if there was another Bleach fighting game:/
 
In the preparation screen the last option with 2 words. press a button. There you can add stats and if your character has bankai you can "boost" it for example first time i got hitsugaya his bankai lasted for what, a turn. i "boosted" it and lasted long longer longer. The main character(those two) also can have bankai, but i think you need to choose their weapon which is affinited with power? the red one i guess. i chose blue and got shunpo tmd
 
iPikachu said:
In the preparation screen the last option with 2 words. press a button. There you can add stats and if your character has bankai you can "boost" it for example first time i got hitsugaya his bankai lasted for what, a turn. i "boosted" it and lasted long longer longer. The main character(those two) also can have bankai, but i think you need to choose their weapon which is affinited with power? the red one i guess. i chose blue and got shunpo tmd

I am absolutely positive he will see your post
 
Yep, sure am.. NOT..

I was merely saying it was a 4 month Bump.. Thats as much fun as Ive had for ages on here and I get flamed for it..

Chill..
 

Site & Scene News