DS #2287: Crosswords DS (USA)

DecoyOcto

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ismaboof said:
Definatley worth a look. The only thing I can complain about is every time you put in a letter the screen moves left and right but never down

when you want it to go down tap the 'down' button on the bottom-right corner to change it from 'across'

Jesterace

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.reality-check.ca
XP
Country
Canada
NDSFreak said:
jaxxster said:
is this release even real? I cant find this anywhere, let alone any other source.
It looks like a repack of the CrossworDS_USA_NDS-XAN posted yesterday on u*enet

That release that was posted yesterday is in fact this game. I don't know how people seem to not think it is.

Bigmac8484

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
this is so awesome I think the game has great controls Crosswords the easy are easy and the medium are medium its perfect

jhoff80

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
SleepingDragon said:
Certainly not as difficult as NYTimes, but might be worth a look.

That's a good thing as far as I'm concerned, I can barely do a Monday puzzle in that, but so far this was too easy. I think hard should be unlocked at the beginning as well, that'd be better.

nando

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
jhoff80 said:
SleepingDragon said:
Certainly not as difficult as NYTimes, but might be worth a look.

That's a good thing as far as I'm concerned, I can barely do a Monday puzzle in that, but so far this was too easy. I think hard should be unlocked at the beginning as well, that'd be better.

the NY Times pisses me off because they aren't necessarily clever hard, just uber-cryptic and reference something no one would know unless they grew up with the author. i can finish the monday ones from time to time but overall i don't find them enjoyable. i'll give this one a try.

TheRocK

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Whizz said:
scoozer said:
Which release is the european equivalent ?

CrossworDS.

Oh, and this release is real. It's by Micronauts however, so nobody knows where the hell it is.

1848 - CrossworDS - looks different to me. So it's not really the equivalent for this release. This one looks even better than the European one.

Whizz

When things don't go right, go left.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
TheRocK said:
Whizz said:
scoozer said:
Which release is the european equivalent ?

CrossworDS.

Oh, and this release is real. It's by Micronauts however, so nobody knows where the hell it is.

1848 - CrossworDS - looks different to me. So it's not really the equivalent for this release. This one looks even better than the European one.

Well, they're not the same but they are equivalent. Crosswords DS is not out in Europe yet, so no region dupes.

solange82200

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
For some reason, that anagram function has some weird words that I dont think even exist. One example is "soya". There were a couple of others, but I cant remember off the top of my head. Has anyone else found some weird words like that?

MagNetCZ

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
solange82200 said:
For some reason, that anagram function has some weird words that I dont think even exist. One example is "soya". There were a couple of others, but I cant remember off the top of my head. Has anyone else found some weird words like that?
What's wrong with soya? Isn't it the stuff veggies like to replace everything with and what's soy sauce made of?

nando

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
all right, i gave this a try and i hate it. i hate zooming in and out and i hate writing recognition - it's just so damn slow and when it guesses the wrong letter it's enough to pull out my pubes and there doesn't seem to be a keypad option.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Skelletonike @ Skelletonike: Welp, already have 40h in Stellar Blade and dying to home and put some more.