Szyslak

Nudibranch Lover
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Anyone noticed if there are differences in the soundtrack yet? Want to know if it's worth it at all to switch my save over to (U). Thanks.

layzieyez

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm experiencing the same freeze issue. Is there a fix, yet? Maybe I'll try it on my edge or dstt cards since I can't play it on M3 Real without it freezing. It shouldn't come to this, but what the hell, freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose.

vicv666html

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
mmm im using an r4 and the european verdion and it havent freeze, then there are no diferences between the (e) and the (u) version, then why all get mad when the second version is released?

Szyslak

Nudibranch Lover
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
layzieyez said:
I'm experiencing the same freeze issue. Is there a fix, yet? Maybe I'll try it on my edge or dstt cards since I can't play it on M3 Real without it freezing. It shouldn't come to this, but what the hell, freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose.
In honor of yesterday being "Copyright Day", I'm going to need you to give Kris Kristofferson credit for that line.
wink2.gif

Man couldn't sing worth a lick, but he sure did write some good songs.
grog.gif

dsrules

Trophies
XP
Country
Exort said:
What's that freezing you're talking about?

Is the game freezing at at specific times or only on some carts?
The game only freezes on M3 on some slow memory cards during the cutscene in Day 1. Other than that, all other Days are fine.

Seicomart

Trophies
XP
Country
Been playing the Euro version, am on the 4th day, have fought a ton of battles, but have 0 yen, wtf? Am playing it on an R4 with the latest software revision, anyone else have this happen to them?

Narin

The Cheat Master, kupo!
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
cheats.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
dsrules said:
23qwerty said:
Anything different from the (E) version?
The only difference is the GameID..even the AR cheats are the same.

Actually no, I believe only the money cheat works and nothing else from the E game. So they must have made some changes to the game itself to have the memory offsets change.

Ferrariman

Hip-Flop and cRap
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Seicomart said:
Been playing the Euro version, am on the 4th day, have fought a ton of battles, but have 0 yen, wtf? Am playing it on an R4 with the latest software revision, anyone else have this happen to them?

Go to the start menu, then pins, hit the mastered tab, There should be a bunch of pins with names like, 1000 yen of 100 yen. Drag them into the garbage can to sell them.

Anyways, This game is hotness in cartridge form!

Veladonna

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
wow some how i just cant play this game. it's uber hard to me. im trying to understad th directons but i just get lost. oy
sleep.gif

wilddenim

Candy!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I must say I'm impressed with this. I'm a girl and go for Zelda/Bomberland Touch Land like games. But I'm impressed with this but to be honest I don't see myself playing this games for long.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: