DS #2250: Meccha! Taiko no Tatsujin DS: 7-tsu no Shima no Daibouken (J

pilotwangs

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Ive downloaded all the stuff to patch the ROM with,and got the rom itself,but i dunno what to do next.
Please help a noob...

edit:its okay,i found out.

Kniteshade

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
QUOTE said:
anyone else cant use the multiplayer mode?
everytime i try it it just gives me a message which can only be answered with "ok"
i patched the rom, could this be this root of evil?
and im using a r4 with fw 1.17
Yeah, the patch is the root of all evil. I loaded a copy without the patch and it worked fine.

Except theres that annoying screen like it was loading or something between menus and stuff.

Endogene

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
pilotwangs said:
Ive downloaded all the stuff to patch the ROM with,and got the rom itself,but i dunno what to do next.
Please help a noob...

1. Get DSLazy

2. Get the Arm7.bin

3. Extract DSLazy and start it. Browse and choose the correct .nds file.

4. Click NDS Unpack, you will get a new folder, called NDS_UNPACK.

5. Overwrite the arm7.bin in that folder with the one you downloaded.

6. Click NDS Packer, when prompted, choose filename and where to save the new .nds, have patience, this might take a moment.

7. Finished! Copy to your sd card.

(note this is a quote from another forum by "triforce" http://www.ds-scene.net/?s=viewtopic&nid=5449)

edit: do NOT attempt to play this game on hard with only one stylus, it will shred you apart and rape your remains....

Siouxsie

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Runs on DS-X, didn't try arm7-patching it yet. It appears it won't save, I don't know if the arm7 will help.

casey tatum

Trophies
XP
Country
Right, WHOA!

I never played the first one, but this is excellent!

Question, though: anyone have a rough translation of the menu stuff? I want to know what exactly it is I'm doing, heh.

Also, in the story mode (with the islands?!?) I can't play the final bit, some guy just comes up and probably says "oh hey" then it goes back to the island. AAAAAAARGH WHAT!?

Rubiximus

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Bolero? Srsly?

Bolero has the most boring drum part ever. I'm so totally going to see what they did with it.

I mean I was going to play anyway but now that I know Bolero is in it I can't avoid now...

Harpuia

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Has anyone unlocked Oni yet?

Nevermind, I just unlocked it (FINALLY)

Beat 35 songs in Hard Mode!

apb407

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
holy crap the game is alot harder i can barely see the forest level in this one last time i could ace it and they also raped daybreaks bell it sound horrible..............
mad.gif

blahman

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
apb407 said:
holy crap the game is alot harder i can barely see the forest level in this one last time i could ace it and they also raped daybreaks bell it sound horrible..............
mad.gif

hahhaha i cant even beat the last boss on the easy adventure mode.
i think this version of daybreaks bell is on par with the other version . It just doesnt have the gundams flying around blowing things up to make it seem cooler.

Gaisuto

Lose 2 Levels.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
So I'm playing this, my first Taiko Drum game. I decide to ply the game with headphones for a bit. A friend of ours comes over and is talking to my family in the other room. The headphones came unplugged, I just shrugged and kept playing.

Then I got to the following state, where they were singing THE FREAKING ALPHABET. That's as awkward as it can get, I tell you.
lecture.gif

achikochi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Endogene said:
pilotwangs said:
Please help a noob...

1. Get DSLazy

2. Get the Arm7.bin

3. Extract DSLazy and start it. Browse and choose the correct .nds file.

4. Click NDS Unpack, you will get a new folder, called NDS_UNPACK.

5. Overwrite the arm7.bin in that folder with the one you downloaded.

6. Click NDS Packer, when prompted, choose filename and where to save the new .nds, have patience, this might take a moment.

7. Finished! Copy to your sd card.

(note this is a quote from another forum by "triforce" http://www.ds-scene.net/?s=viewtopic&nid=5449)

edit: do NOT attempt to play this game on hard with only one stylus, it will shred you apart and rape your remains....

Ok I used this method and I got the game to work.(Thank you very much!!!) I am using an R4 with 1.18(I think). Right before the game loads I still see that error screen but now it just flickers for a second and the game loads. Game seems fine but I do get that error message when I try the multiplayer mode. Anyone know what is up with this?
blink.gif

apb407

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
you know why it was so hard i by mistake changed the drum person like the guy was mettalic and everthing was going freaking insane now its alot easier though and what other version of Daybreaks bell do you mean?

your name here

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I can't get it to work on my G6 slot-2. I have 5.0 manager, and 4.8 firmware, and I get an error message upon loading the game. When I try the arm7 fix, the game whitescreens.

Edit: nevermind. Worked after I patched the Arm7 version in safe mode/no trim

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: @AncientBois awake hide your kids