Try2bcool

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
From IGN:

In the world of Draglade, Grapping has become the world's premier spectator sport. Scientists will discover how to turn atmospheric Matter into energy. Soon thereafter, a means of harnessing this energy – G-Cons – will allow for the conversion of this power into a weapon called a “Glade”. When a Glade hits something, the Glade emits a sound. Fighters and entertainers quickly realized the potential of Grapping, as the music generated by the clashing Glades in combat provided an experience that couldn't be matched in any other sport. In this world overcome by Grapping fever, four young indie Grappers – Hibito, Guy, Kyle, and Daichi – will strive to reach the ranks of the Major Grappers.

In Draglade, it’s not just about how hard you hit or fast you move, it's also how well you can groove. An innovative mix of music and fighting means you will have to use your rhythm as well as your reflexes if you want to overcome your foes and show everyone that you’re a Draglade master!

They gave the US version a 7.0, which is amazing for them, this must be a lot less cheezy than the boxart would imply.

Clxmj

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I quite enjoyed to be honest, worth downloading. Best way to explain it is like Megaman Battle Network Transmission with a tad off Castlevania AoS/PoR.

jagviper

Trophies
XP
Country
Clxmj said:
I quite enjoyed to be honest, worth downloading. Best way to explain it is like Megaman Battle Network Transmission with a tad off Castlevania AoS/PoR.
Yeah, something like that, and with the addition on customizable combos which is a nice addition

Try2bcool

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
thebobevil said:
jesterscourt said:
The rhythm part is a bit bunk, in my opinion. Better than average NDS game though. We really need more beat-em ups.

How about that involves irate gamers beating up coders from Bold, Destineer & other such shovel producing software houses?

Bitter much?

azotyp

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Poland
QUOTE said:
ive played the us version and its kinda nice,too bad i never tried enough to get along with the rythm fight part
It is quite easy, you make your own song from that bricks forming straight line and all rythm fighting becomes rapidly pushing one button
smile.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.cbsnews.com/losangeles/news/71-year-old-arrested-after-lapd-finds-nearly-3000-boxes-o...