DS #2230: The World Ends With You (Europe)

Bob Evil

The Department of Home-Made Insecurity
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
This emu can!

1evpt3.jpg

jesterscourt

Not Brad.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm loving it. And for those saying the Japanese version is less whiney, um... I'm assuming Neku is saying the same stuff, only in Japanese. And DUH he's fifteen. Everyone was a whiney bitch when they were a teenager. I know I was. You don't think you are? Ask your parents what they truly think of you! I'm only a few days in, but something makes me think there will be some development for him during the course of the game.

Saylient_Dreams

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
After a while I started getting used to the voices and stuff, and I gotta say it's a decent game, maybe a 7.5-8.0 in my book. The battles are discouraging, I understand this takes time getting used to, but getting an E rank battle after battle isn't positive reinforcement to keep playing in some cases. I understand you have to get better, which I am slowly getting to, but I wish it was a little bit more lenient the first play through. Overall, the art is great, I love the style, gameplay is unique, but at the same time a little hectic and too hard to focus on.

jesterscourt

Not Brad.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Saylient_Dreams said:
After a while I started getting used to the voices and stuff, and I gotta say it's a decent game, maybe a 7.5-8.0 in my book. The battles are discouraging, I understand this takes time getting used to, but getting an E rank battle after battle isn't positive reinforcement to keep playing in some cases. I understand you have to get better, which I am slowly getting to, but I wish it was a little bit more lenient the first play through. Overall, the art is great, I love the style, gameplay is unique, but at the same time a little hectic and too hard to focus on.

Set the girl to Auto initially, and switch around your badges. Find the ones that work the best for you. And remember to move Neku around and dodge. You'll be getting A and Star ratings sooner or later.

kilikman

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
anyone got any working action replay codes for this? i tried the Infinite Health from the official action replay site but that just freezes the game after a battle...please help me...thanks in advance

Zarcon

.:~Enigmatic Wanderer~:.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
For those with freezing issues on the M3 Real...
Try without trimming/altering the ROM and turn off all game options such as soft reset and such.
Those are the usual culprits for freezing on the M3 Real.
Until there's a firmware fix anyway.

Saleman

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Tony_92 said:
Saleman said:
I tried starting this game on No$GBA.2.6a emu, but after the square enix logo the main screen appears, and the game doesn't react on any button/mouse. I just can listen to the backround music. Anybody else having the same problem?
It's a problem with the emulator. You cannot see any icons, but you can click the new game icon on the top left part of the screen.

Yes, you're right. Thx.

jesterscourt

Not Brad.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
gonnhead1 said:
on page 12 those saves,
do i just put those in the ds-x's apps folder?
because thats not working for me

You'd have to convert it using Shuny's tool so the DS-X would recognize it. And you might still need the Arm7 fix, I'm not sure, did the last joke of an update solve that problem?

gonnhead1

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
jesterscourt said:
gonnhead1 said:
on page 12 those saves,
do i just put those in the ds-x's apps folder?
because thats not working for me

You'd have to convert it using Shuny's tool so the DS-X would recognize it. And you might still need the Arm7 fix, I'm not sure, did the last joke of an update solve that problem?
whats Shuny's tool?

HitBattousai

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Shuny's Tool: http://www.shunyweb.info/index.php

However, the DS-X wouldn't recognize the converted saves for some reason, so I just tried the unaltered version of one of the saves(forgot which one) and it worked for me. Keep in mind the save must match the file name of the rom exactly. And the 1.13 update does fix the ARM bug.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Back when I was playing kakarot I looked up one little guide now all I see is dbz stuff