DS #2107: Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: Rings Of Fate (USA)

GH0ST

Your Hero is a Ghost
Trophies
Website
www.neuronball.com
XP
Country
France
cracker said:
I wasn't able to post this yesterday because of the site getting hacked...

Here's a better code for the AR that should stop any freezes with music and the shop:

120F8830 00000000
120FB658 00000000

Thanks Cracker welldone

...any new IPS ? ( both test files are working fine anyway )

m3rox

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Crazy-S said:
the AR code of Cracker doesn`t work with my m3 ds simply

has anyone another code or something that it works

please my bro wants to play this since his birthday

Use the patch instead of the AR code.

gsarlis

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Greece
I'm using the cheat right now which seems to be working with my R4DS, only 1 minor problem... When i go to the shops or the square thingie at the plaza the music seems to be missing. Meh, i can live with that.

Law

rip ninjacat that zarcon made me
Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
gsarlis said:
I'm using the cheat right now which seems to be working with my R4DS, only 1 minor problem... When i go to the shops or the square thingie at the plaza the music seems to be missing. Meh, i can live with that.

Which code are you using? The original one that's in Rayders cheat database?

This code is meant to fix the freezing/music issues.

120F8830 00000000
120FB658 00000000

I havn't tested it myself yet, but I'll let you guys know when I do.

Kwev

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
I tried to patch the game with the software JIPS, with the patch ffccrof-deMoD-test1.ips and ffccrof-deMoD-test2.ips. But now, I can not start the game (white screen). It's not a Firmware problem, because I was able to play before applying the patch. =/

TheLawlietVashie

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
Law said:
gsarlis said:

Which code are you using? The original one that's in Rayders cheat database?

This code is meant to fix the freezing/music issues.

120F8830 00000000
120FB658 00000000

I havn't tested it myself yet, but I'll let you guys know when I do.
I tested this code for ~1hr...things seems to be working normally. I didn't detect any slow downs in town. Music...it's there. Standing on the display thing in the center of town won't lag too. played some multiplayer mode...keep dying thou, but no hint of lag.

Crazy-S

Pessimist
Trophies
Website
dasbutterschnitzel.com
XP
Country
Germany
Kwev said:
I tried to patch the game with the software JIPS, with the patch ffccrof-deMoD-test1.ips and ffccrof-deMoD-test2.ips. But now, I can not start the game (white screen). It's not a Firmware problem, because I was able to play before applying the patch. =/
is it that patch that i need if yes then give me a link plz

Law

Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
Kwev said:

Did you patch the single rom with both IPS patches and then try and run it? That might be why it's happening.

Just use ONE of the patches on the clean rom.

If I misread:

Make sure all the cheats are disabled, that might be what's causing it.

Law

Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
Crazy-S said:
am i fully ignored now or what!?

which patch do i need and how do i patch it!

Well instead of making more posts and forcing the thread to go onto new pages, you could have just read through the last 20 pages or so.

Edit:

Hey Cracker, if you're reading this can you take all the information we currently have and put it in it's own thread? It would make it easier for people to read and get what they need.

Kwev

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
QUOTE said:
Did you patch the single rom with both IPS patches and then try and run it? That might be why it's happening.
Just use ONE of the patches on the clean rom.
If I misread:
Make sure all the cheats are disabled, that might be what's causing it.

I can't use cheat on my linker (it's a DSLinker) so, I havn't any code to disable. I tried one patch -> White Screen. I tried the second patch on the original roms -> White Screen. >_<

(Here is the link for the patch : http://rapidshare.com/files/99613060/ffccr...eMoDv2.rar.html )

Thanks for the help. ^^

[EDIT] I was able to start the roms after patching the game with "IPSWin", instead of "JIPS". Now I'm must wait 20 minutes in ordre to know.

Joey Ravn

F*** you, Nintendo!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
dominator said:
I think someone(not me because i'm not follwo this therad and i don't play this game) must create a new topic in NDs rom hacking section which sum up all the way, cheat and code we have or play the game ! (if someone wants)

Or, better yet, add all that info to the first post. The last thing we need is more topics about the same game...
tongue.gif

Law

Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
Joey Ravn said:
dominator said:
I think someone(not me because i'm not follwo this therad and i don't play this game) must create a new topic in NDs rom hacking section which sum up all the way, cheat and code we have or play the game ! (if someone wants)

Or, better yet, add all that info to the first post. The last thing we need is more topics about the same game...
tongue.gif

True, but maybe a stickied topic would have more of an effect, and in a month or so we'd have less people posting "how i get FFCC on mah R4????? duzn't wrk!"

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: bitches