DS #2107: Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: Rings Of Fate (USA)

0nyx

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well...At first i did it without removing/reputting the xmenu...and after 22minutes when i went to the boss i got the moglin of death...Then i removed the xmenu,put the DS on, put back the xmenu and and i played for another 20minutes,no MoD.Im in the big city right now.

supaboss

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I replaced the xmenu.dat, changed the global.ini to disable patching, removed the old .sav file - guess what? Moogle screen after the first dungeon, I tried it twice just to be sure. I'm using the latest MK5 firmware and xmenu.dat from the same install package, not sure if this differs from those reporting this "fix" to work?

Bob Evil

The Department of Home-Made Insecurity
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
darkpunk24 said:
Crass said:
For R4 users hold down both L and R button when starting the game to bypass the new piracy protection Squeenix is using. Truzt me it werkz.

It's true?

Obviously not ... look at the way he spells 'trust' and 'works'
wink.gif

lol

0nyx

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well,those reporting the fix were using the DS Linker 1.45+ Xmenu 2.53.Il keep playing and i will tell you if i get another MoD

Bob Evil

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Is it just me, or are people willing to try things that are blatantly fake, just to be able to play a game they probably aren't that bothered about?

Switch on your brains, people ... the L+R buttons thing obviously doesn't work ... he was being silly, and you are falling for it.

0nyx

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
supaboss--> I m using 1.45 + Xmenu 2.53 from dslinker website...I think you are using MK5 firmware V1.45 + Xmenu 2.54(Wich is the lastest)

DarkSpace

Custom member title
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I think that this thread and nanostray are the secret to patience. On the other hand I was going to get CycloDS because it doesn't patch at all or so I thought. Now that I know it patches better I'm not going to get it.

0nyx

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Duh 10seconds after my post i got the thanks for playing screen...Well i guess you are right,the DS Linker fix is NOT WORKING

Dominator

the world end without you
Trophies
Website
www.ipodtutofast.com
XP
Country
France
QUOTE said:
For R4 users hold down both L and R button when starting the game to bypass the new piracy protection Squeenix is using. Truzt me it werkz.

Yeah its work great i plays 2 hour with no thanls for playing screen
smile.gif
thanks

in fact this is the clean rom launcher (the R4 don't patch the rom, some rom don't work )

smile.gif

Bob Evil

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
DarkSpace said:
I think that this thread and nanostray are the secret to patience. On the other hand I was going to get CycloDS because it doesn't patch at all or so I thought. Now that I know it patches better I'm not going to get it.

Patches or not, the CycloDS, EDGE & AceKard all play this game perfectly.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21: No way, Switch pro will be next