DS #2107: Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: Rings Of Fate (USA)

Migs

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
testing thebobevil's sav now on my dstt. will report of my findings.

Enter320, understood. Seems the fast reply doesn't work for me anymore.

GH0ST

Your Hero is a Ghost
Trophies
Website
www.neuronball.com
XP
Country
France
Sorry guys for whose of you still stuck. At least someone was able to play a little more... thanks for the nice feedback ;-)

I've got finally the moggle screen ( with my g6 lite ) near 1:30:00 in Abandoned city ... it looks like it is really random

I doubt that the arm7 can fix anything since the arm7 from the game is the same...

I unpack / repack some game files and change some bytes ( mostly change usa to fre ) so perhaps i incidently do something tricky anyway the game do not freeze and is playable.

Serabii

Trophies
XP
Country
I have a question... when will you get the 'thanks for playing' thing on R4? is it at random or it's just at the beginning?

because I got this 'thanks for playing' thing on my R4 at 1.15 version and when before I gave up I try to up grade it to 1.16 and after that the game played smoothly and it didn't gave me a 'thanks for playing'... yet, my DS i think is a USA brand...

Santino6

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just encrypted the game using eNDryptS Advance and well 1 hour going and still no Moogle of Death.

BTW I have a R4 with a 1.16 firmware

KaluAnkka

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
Santino6 said:
I just encrypted the game using eNDryptS Advance and well 1 hour going and still no Moogle of Death.

No way... Could it really be this easy? Anyone else who tried with good results?

-I have m3 perfect sd-

DemonHunt

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
What is a rom header and what difference is there between a correct one and an incorrect one?

Edit: I encrypted it for the n-card, but i have no idea if it will work cos my DS is at home and I am not!

Gamer

DS Gamer
Trophies
Website
www.pikaflash.com
XP
Country
Mexico
eNDryptS Advance works for slot-2 cards? (requires patching) I have a SC SD Rumble

Edit: uh, just saw your last post
biggrin.gif

Migs

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Santino6 said:

will try this when I'm done testing ghosts sav file.

Santino6

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I actually got way after the first dungeon. Yuri and Chelinka are big and they are going to the mountain for an adventure
biggrin.gif
. Don't want to spoil it that much.

Migs

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
With Ghost's Sav, I still get the Moogle Picture after exactly 20 minutes. almost run through the beginning dungeon twice before it hit.

Will try what Santino6 has suggested.

Using a DSTT by the way, Firmware V1.08 with DMA and Soft Reset OFF. No cheats obviously.

WeaponXxX

Too F'in Blonde
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
rest0re said:
fuck with scene (remove intros/fserves) and you get this. some releasegroup i heard has already internally
fixed game to work with other flashcarts. but they won't get it here becoz they don't like gbatemp rom
kids.

QUOTE(DemonHunt @ Mar 13 2008, 12:20 PM) why would there be bad blood? I didnt quite get the above post....

What he is referring to is when Rising Sun quite the scene they wanted everyone to drop to their knees and suck the groups little pricks and beg em not to leave. At first some members of GBAtemp were like...damn...thanks for all the free games yo! And then eventually Rising Sun was said some arrogant shit like "With us gone there will never be dumped game again" At which point we were all like....Um anyone can dump games...we at GBAtemp are like a family here and take care of one another...quite often you'll see from a member on these boards "I got the game and will dump it now"...plus we won't have to watch a monkey jerk off for an hour before we play our games. (Its an intro reference) So when virtually nobody opened their mouths to let a dick get inserted Rising Sun then went off with some shit like "Nintendo paid us a million dollars to leave the scene" We were all like congrats! But then Rising Sun apparently broke the imaginary contract with Nintendo as they dumped a few more games. In the end... I would much rather prefer to wait 3 more days for dumpers like SirVG, TRM, EvilChicken, or HugeCock to release the games intro free (Amazing enough all these groups have released some stellar AAA titles early than store release dates...leading to the fact that with Rising Sun's departure the only real drawback is we don't get games like
"Barbie's Amazing Menstruation Cycle" released right away... Oh yea... they also got pissed off with "bad blood" cause they did some queer as shit like release games and then password protect the roms.

So in the end...congrats to the team that "hacked" the game. I am sure with the million dollars they got for leaving they were able to hire some good crackers to their team. Personally I like the way things have become...again a family of online people who are here to game...not try and be some elite douche bags. Shit even if carts were still $400 dollars like they were a few years ago I'd much rather choose to buy a new cart rather than inflate any groups ego that was all like "we got a patch but fuck you guys your not cool enough to have it."

Bob Evil

The Department of Home-Made Insecurity
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
If this had been fixed by a group, we would know.

You'd be amazed at how much so-called 'internal' stuff leaks out.

They are usually egomaniacs, and so have to let you see their stuff, or else your praise could not feed those egos.

[A little story for ya : About 15 years ago, I used to cam for some guys, and they used to pay me extra to tell people that they cammed their own stuff ... you have to remember, this is pre-internet download, and so the people they sold to, were not the biggest group in the world ... because their egos needed it.]

Posts merged

Sephiroth1n6 said:
why is this game so popular? not like its a port of FFVII
biggrin.gif

This game's 'popularity' is based on the fact that it's a major release that not everyone can play properly.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Sentinel of the stary skies
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Ds is 20 years old this year
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    So MJ no longer wants to play with it?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    He put it down when the 3ds came out
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @K3Nv2, RIP Felix does great videos on the PS3 yellow-light-of-death.
  • Jayro @ Jayro:
    Eventhough the New 3DS XL is more powerful, I still feel like the DS Lite was a more polished system. It's a real shame that it never got an XL variant keeping the GBA slot. You'd have to go on AliExpress and buy an ML shell to give a DS phat the unofficial "DS Lite" treatment, and that's the best we'll ever get I'm afraid.
    +1
  • Jayro @ Jayro:
    The phat model had amazingly loud speakers tho.
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Jayro, I don't see whats so special about the DS ML, its just a DS lite in a phat shell. At least the phat model had louder speakers, whereas the lite has a much better screen.
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    They probably said "Hey, why not we combine the two together and make a 'new' DS to sell".
  • Veho @ Veho:
    It's a DS Lite in a slightly bigger DS Lite shell.
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    It's not a Nintendo / iQue official product, it's a 3rd party custom.
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Nothing special about it other than it's more comfortable than the Lite
    for people with beefy hands.
    +1
  • Jayro @ Jayro:
    I have yaoi anime hands, very lorge but slender.
  • Jayro @ Jayro:
    I'm Slenderman.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I have hands.
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    imagine not having hands, cringe
    +1
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    ESPECIALLY for things I do to myself :sad:.. :tpi::rofl2: Or others :shy::blush::evil:
    +1
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    @SylverReZ if you could find a v5 DS ML you would have the best of both worlds since the v5 units had the same backlight brightness levels as the DS Lite unlockable with flashme
    but that's a long shot
    i think only the red mario kart edition phat was v5
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    A woman with no arms and no legs was sitting on a beach. A man comes along and the woman says, "I've never been hugged before." So the man feels bad and hugs her. She says "Well i've also never been kissed before." So he gives her a kiss on the cheek. She says "Well I've also never been fucked before." So the man picks her up, and throws her in the ocean and says "Now you're fucked."
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: :O:ohnoes::lol::rofl::rofl2: