DS #2075: Kira Kira Pop Princess (Europe)

bunnybreaker

Trophies
Website
devlkore.deviantart.com
XP
Country
Ok, since people don't read about old releases, I just wanted to point out that in the japanese version, after completing the game, when it tries to save, it hangs. Luckily the save file will just be at the last point before you completed it, not corrupted.

I'm using an R4 by the way. I'll stry out this version to see if the same happens, but beware and could you post back if/when you complete it to let the rest of us know if there are any issues.

I too would like to know if the music is the same (I'm away from my computer so I can't check now).

GeekyGuy

Professional loafer
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm pretty sure the music, along with everything else, is the same. Since the tunes were MIDIs, no singing and all, I doubt they did anything to change it.

That said, for those folks who haven't played the Japanese version, and if you're into games like Quendan, EBA and Animal Crossing (yes, Animal Crossing -- there's a lot of similar customization), you really need to check this game out. It's cute, it's fun, and has some of the best graphics I've seen on the DS. Not sure how it will appear when localized like this, but the Japanese version had that typical import appeal, to me, anyway.

Jei

Translator and romhacker wannabe
Trophies
Website
space.offgamers.com
XP
Country
Brazil
OMG!! I've just put the japanese version of that game on my Micro Sd yesterday, now I can play it in english!
yaynds.gif

Hellios

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Slovenia
bunnybreaker said:
Ok, since people don't read about old releases, I just wanted to point out that in the japanese version, after completing the game, when it tries to save, it hangs. Luckily the save file will just be at the last point before you completed it, not corrupted.

I'm using an R4 by the way. I'll stry out this version to see if the same happens, but beware and could you post back if/when you complete it to let the rest of us know if there are any issues.

I too would like to know if the music is the same (I'm away from my computer so I can't check now).
Oh, and I thought that all my rom sites had the same corrupted rom.

I hope this works fine, I'll evee spend a couple of hours replaying everything if the old save won't work (probably won't)

Szyslak

Nudibranch Lover
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Strangely enough, this game isn't working on R4 FW 1.15 or CycloDS Evo FW 1.3-final

It's fixed on R4 FW 1.16

You can use the following save file to get around the problem on CycloDS, but I can't guarantee that it works after the initial hangup. I refuse to test it:

GBAtemp .sav Download

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=UyxeZ7JYwZs&pp=ygUJVnIgaXMgZ2F5