DS #1781: K-1 World GP Zettai Ouja Ikusei Keikaku (Japan)

Shanshobo

Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
WtF is that???
wtf.gif

Tengil

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country

Kachoo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
anybody have the slightest clue how to play this game? haha i dont even know what im doing and i keep losing the fights

Nickel

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
This game is amazing! If you've played the K-1 GP games on the PS2 then you'll be surprised how faithful the DS version is to those versions (the DS version is full 3D). It really is a joy to play, especially if you're a fan of MMA or full contact sports like Thai-Boxing. If they ever make a UFC game then it better be as good as this. Remember this is not an arcadey fighting type game but more of a simulation of K-1 (you won't get anywhere by button mashing). I'd give it 8 out of 10 but it would score more highly if it were in English (it's easy to figure out the Japanese options though).

Tengil

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
This game is amazing! If you've played the K-1 GP games on the PS2 then you'll be surprised how faithful the DS version is to those versions (the DS version is full 3D). It really is a joy to play, especially if you're a fan of MMA or full contact sports like Thai-Boxing. If they ever make a UFC game then it better be as good as this. Remember this is not an arcadey fighting type game but more of a simulation of K-1 (you won't get anywhere by button mashing). I'd give it 8 out of 10 but it would score more highly if it were in English (it's easy to figure out the Japanese options though).
Pfft, the UFC is just big men hugging. K-1 is for hitting and kicking.

nephdj

Trophies
XP
Country
awsome
smile.gif

wish my micro sd card reader that came with my R4 didnt crap itself the other day... want to play this, I love K1

Nickel

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country

Pfft, the UFC is just big men hugging. K-1 is for hitting and kicking.

I hear you on that! You need great stand up skills to fight in K-1. I don't think many UFC fighters would last long in K-1 (except Cro Cop who has fought in K-1).

Nickel

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Yeah K-1 is stand up only, no ground fighting (although it allows a single grab and knee). It would be great if this game could be translated as it's very impressive. It's a pity the DSI Showtime Boxing game didn't follow this blueprint...

Nickel

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: I found it funny cause many many years ago, had a roommate in college that did this same dumbass...