DS #1773: Ultimate Mortal Kombat (Europe)

BlueStar

Trophies
XP
Country
I wonder what other "18+" games the DS will recieve, maybe we can rid it of it's "kiddy" image.

Oh come on - what age do you think the target audience for Mortal Kombat is? Picross, Phoenix Wright, Hotel Dusk, Neves, Brain Training, even Nintendogs, those are less kiddy than the 18+ stuff like MK, Manhunt and BMXXXX that people refer to when they talk about "mature" or "non-kiddy" games

Law

rip ninjacat that zarcon made me
Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
I wonder what other "18+" games the DS will recieve, maybe we can rid it of it's "kiddy" image.

Oh come on - what age do you think the target audience for Mortal Kombat is? Picross, Phoenix Wright, Hotel Dusk, Neves, Brain Training, even Nintendogs, those are less kiddy than the 18+ stuff like MK, Manhunt and BMXXXX that people refer to when they talk about "mature" or "non-kiddy" games

I don't actually mind the kiddy games/image of the DS, I just find other peoples views of it as a handheld amusing when they go on about it being for five year olds, all I meant was maybe a few more 18+ games could make them see the other way.

Strider

Next to the mainstream
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Is this German version censored?

If so, what if you select another language? (If not, it might not be sold in Germany, making the language pointless...)

Alastair

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
The US Version of UMK DS already has multi language (its on german on my ds for example).
So whats the point of that release?
Some people (like me) don't want to play US games.
blink.gif

EmeraldEx

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Greece
i never knew there was a a US release, and ive been waiting for this a long time ago, damn i feel stupid
I checked the release, seen today and figured it was global.

Man I can't believe I could have already been playing this..

Also, personally I like Mortal Kombat better because of character design/backstory and the special moves.

blahman

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hahaha 18+ yeah right.
it wasnt 18+ 12 years ago why the friggin hell it be 18+ now.
pffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffttttttttttttttttttttttttt

lagman

I wish I was green.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Mexico
hahaha 18+ yeah right.
it wasnt 18+ 12 years ago why the friggin hell it be 18+ now.
pffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffttttttttttttttttttttttttt

Because the PEGI was created in 2003?
unsure.gif

As a side note: every single Mortal Kombat fighting game has been rated M (+17) in America..and the ESRB was pretty much created as a result of the controversy generated by the original Mortal Kombat.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ei5hC8ahLoc