Nero

GBAtemp RPG Maniac
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Thanks Rayder. I was waiting for an answer.

Whatever, I'll never send anyone ROM sites anyways...

They just need Google... 
lecture.gif

~Nero

I found it in about two minutes using google.
Not that hard peeps
lecture.gif

He tells the truth.
smile.gif

~Nero

XxDaSaMixX

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah, just use Google, and nothing else if you want to find it.

All you have to do is type in what you want to look for!!
wink.gif

You'll find it in a couple of minutes.

Joey Ravn

F*** you, Nintendo!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Thanks Rayder. I was waiting for an answer.

Whatever, I'll never send anyone ROM sites anyways...

They just need Google...Â
lecture.gif

~Nero

Obviously, if the name of a ROM site has been mentioned in nearly every post in this thread, you just need Google
mad.gif

Nevermind, that's the mods' problem. As for myself, I'm not excited about this game. I haven't been excited about anything on DS for the last 4 months, at least... but I'll give it a try, even it means taking the risk of a great dissapointement again.

GeekyGuy

Professional loafer
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Now, despite the early release, I'm only going to play this on Halloween. Sounds stupid, but that's just me.

smile.gif
Nah, doesn't sound stupid. I envy your willpower. I'm sure it will offer you a special enjoyment playing it on Halloween. Not many folks seem to get into the tradition anymore, but it's always a treat to get in the spirit, so to speak.
wink.gif

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Man chapter 3 & 4 are a hell of a lot longer than the first 2! I have to say, it gets even better after chapter 4! Really ramps up the tensions and you're like "WTF? Theres too much to shoot!".

Would've been nice if it saved after you completed a puzzle or opened a locked door as I got killed and I had to restart a chapter all over again!

Its nicking a lot of ideas from Silent Hill, which erm were actually nicked from various films and I dunno maybe after 20 odd years of watching horror movies it is a bit predictable but its still an awesome game.

113 users are reading this right now! Thats surprised me, I got the impression that this would be a sleeper hit. I really hope it sells well, the developers want to make a sequel and add a co-op WFC mode!

So far this game earns 9/10!

NakedAngel

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Woot this game lives up to the reputation of silent hill ds version XD... awesome!!

I'm laughing
rofl2.gif
now cause the Chinese & Jap's popular rom site don have this up yet haha.... first time a good DS game out here in NA 1st XD XD..

Nevin007

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
This game is pretty good so far. Just finished chapter 3. It creates a good atmosphere that even when nothing is going on you still feel tense. That's what I like about horror games, I never feel bored cause I'm always on edge. Good to see a game like this on the DS finally.

moggymatt

Trophies
Website
ds-scene.net
XP
Country
Works on R4 fine. I'm up to the start of Chapter 3. It looks as good as I'd hoped and runs really smooth. They've done a good job on it I think. I always said the DS could handle FPS type games (and run them well)

Reminds me of The suffering they both were good on the xbox.

Yay monster bashing fun !

not sure I like how they die tho (I like bodies everywhere)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: Totally Nutz :rofl2: +1