DS #1567: Dementium: The Ward (USA)

P

pasc

Hey, pretty good game indeed ! (My extendable DS Stylus pays off ^^. Even though I built it myself)

Some thing bugs me about that game... it gives me a claustrophobic feeling AND has a very big map... I think I will lose myself in that hospital and then get eaten by the zombies
rofl2.gif

Too bad I got stuck... that piano....
someone minds helping me out ? I can see 4 letters scribbled on the wall (DEAD), the piano has 7 white and 5 black keys further there is written Hargrove written on the piano... help ! Nevermind i got it working using that:
images

EDIT:
Wow I just noticed that if you shoot against the wall it pushes you back... strange, I didn't know that guns were that powerfull
unsure.gif

P

pasc

Best I've ever seen in a DS Game so far, Graphics have much detail (just look at the pictures on the walls, and stuff, I even saw a dude in there and he looked pretty real too until the zombie..... came.... and... ate his......)

Sound is VERY good ! Just piano, but like the others said, it keeps you psyched all the time.

Framerate stays constant, even if multiple zombies, bugs and other stuff chases you.

After this game noone can EVER say again the DS is for Kids.... this game earns to be a horror gerne game. I hope it sells well. The Developer shall see that making a good game pays off.

TheRocK

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Now, despite the early release, I'm only going to play this on Halloween. Sounds stupid, but that's just me.

smile.gif
Nah, doesn't sound stupid. I envy your willpower. I'm sure it will offer you a special enjoyment playing it on Halloween. Not many folks seem to get into the tradition anymore, but it's always a treat to get in the spirit, so to speak.
wink.gif

Well it does indeed sound very stupid, since Halloween is just a big marketing festival which the companys invented to sell us stupid crap we don't really need. I'm so angry at all this because Halloween is becoming big here in Europe now and I hate this stuff. So why not play the game on any day, because Halloween is just like any other day.

thomaspajamas

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Now, despite the early release, I'm only going to play this on Halloween. Sounds stupid, but that's just me.

smile.gif
Nah, doesn't sound stupid. I envy your willpower. I'm sure it will offer you a special enjoyment playing it on Halloween. Not many folks seem to get into the tradition anymore, but it's always a treat to get in the spirit, so to speak.
wink.gif

Well it does indeed sound very stupid, since Halloween is just a big marketing festival which the companys invented to sell us stupid crap we don't really need. I'm so angry at all this because Halloween is becoming big here in Europe now and I hate those stuff. So why not play the game on any day, because Halloween is just like any other day.

Hey I dont know about you, but I NEED candy

P

pasc

You're right.

I just lost in the Chapter where that girl runs away and had to start all over again, there was no other way... Those stupid flying things

osirisFIVE

Trophies
Website
www.imperfectgrandeur.blogspot.com
XP
Country
Senegal
Damn, it's so difficult to find a ROM site that doesn't use rapidshare, filefactory, megaupload or the sites along the lines.
Romulation wuz da coolez.

Anyway, back to the game.
Not a fan of Horror FPS'es, but I'm sure as hell am gonna try this one out.
Look at all the hype this game's generated, not to mentioned their randomly insane videos. I hope this won't scare me to death.

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oh guys you wait until you find the buzzsaw!! Awesome!

That first boss took a couple of tries, took all of my shotgun shells and 24 handgun bullets!

Heres some hints, zombies only hit with the stick. If you get hit theres plenty of health bits around, whereas there isn't as many bullets. Also don't collect bullets and health if you've only lost a few bits of each.

P

pasc

How did you bypass thes flying/screaming/ugly things ? It is the outer corridor after the room where the zombie directly attacks you as soon as you enter the room.

I tried it again, I had 8/10 live thingys and then I walked through that door, I started running because they started screaming, then one of those suckers came nearer and attacked me... 4 live thingys left... I used my gun and fired my whole ammo in it's face, it just got thrown back... then they both came and had fun killling me...

Maybe using the Nightstick against these guys helps ? Man... this game is awesome but Chapter 3 is tough...

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How did you bypass thes flying/screaming/ugly things ? It is the outer corridor after the room where the zombie directly attacks you as soon as you enter the room.

I tried it again, I had 8/10 live thingys and then I walked through that door, I started running because they started screaming, then one of those suckers came nearer and attacked me... 4 live thingys left... I used my gun and fired my whole ammo in it's face, it just got thrown back... then they both came and had fun killling me...

Maybe using the Nightstick against these guys help ? Man... this game is awesome but Chapter 3 is tough...
I erm just shot them! Took 6 bullets for each one. This is why you use the baton on the zombies and reserve bullets. The meat cleaver boss will own a lot of people here I reckon.

GeekyGuy

Professional loafer
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

smile.gif
wink.gif

Well it does indeed sound very stupid, since Halloween is just a big marketing festival which the companys invented to sell us stupid crap we don't really need. I'm so angry at all this because Halloween is becoming big here in Europe now and I hate those stuff. So why not play the game on any day, because Halloween is just like any other day.

Hey I dont know about you, but I NEED candy

I think he needs a hug.
wub.gif

enarky

owls?
Trophies
XP
Country
Afghanistan
Wow, if every second post in this thread wasn't about this retarded website it would've been much nicer to read. Mods should take a stronger stance against talking about websites that make money from hosting roms. Even when they're closed.

dangerbizzle

Trophies
XP
Country
this games pretty good. a solid 3d engine and a nice atmosphere.
whoever said it reminded them of the suffering was right. that was my first thought.
and i agree when ppl say its better played in the dark and with head phones. makes it a WHOLE LOT SCARIER!

i hope they do make a sequel.

P

pasc

Finally ! I got past these suckers... Chapter Four here I come.

Wow...three health points left... heavy...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @BakerMan, I have a piano keyboard but I never use it