DS #1518: Tony Hawk's Proving Ground (USA)

samred

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Still no answer to G6 Lite; I was unable to make it work in any mode (safe, no soft reset, force r/w, trim, no trim...). Using latest loaders (4.8D), has anybody made any progress with this 'un?

Opium

PogoShell it to me ™
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Australia
The game plays fine on EZ-V. It's pretty nice. Not sure if I like the new art style though, I think I prefer American Sk8land.

The rest of the game though seems great, I've been playing around with it online, it's a lot of fun.

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Why the hell don't you buy a cheap Slot-1 card?
tongue.gif

Oh well, the M3 Team is making really nice upgrades, so maybe it'll work in the future.
At the moment its not that important, so I'd rather spend my money on food and baby stuff. Theres not a lot that don't work on my M3 and they're usually fixed after a week or so.

SkH

Trophies
XP
Country
Algeria
Wow, that's so good!
smile.gif

I'm played it today on school and with the new realistic graphcis that's so cool!!
smile.gif

But the other 2 was good, too!!
wink.gif

Definitely a MUST GET!!
smile.gif

Wii_DS.

ウォリアー
Banned
Trophies
Website
fcrc.weebly.com
XP
Country

tjas

The Gbatemp HRManager
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Played it for 15 minutes, deleted it straight off my Memory Stick including the .sav

Horrible looking game.

Hahaha! I know what you mean. In fact I think 15 minutes is quite long don't you think?

Pretty much, i give a game 15 minutes to impress me.
Its not that bad.. maybe cell shaded looks better but is is still fun to play! Personally thats what is all about... as long as he games is fun
lecture.gif

CockroachMan

Scribbling around GBATemp's kitchen.
Trophies
Website
www.homembarata.com.br
XP
Country
Brazil

Dardon

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Okay I just tried to play classic mode as well. It was working fine until I collected C-O-M-B-O and it locked up. It's odd that I seem to be the only R4 user who is having problems with this game. Did I get a bad copy of it or something?

IainDS

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
After playing the last game for a minute, I tirned it off because I couldn't stand the cartoon style graphics.

Even the GBA Tony hawks game had better graphics. (Even if it was isometric)

However, after looking at some game play on my friends DS I'm rather happy with the latest game.

MADKATZ99

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Your all crazy, sk8land had sweet graphics. I like the gameplay alot better than this, but this is still an awesome game, with a great online play too.. so many modes @_@

You travel alot slower in this than sk8land for some reason, which I dont like.. mabey its because I have to upgrade my player to go faster? Its only a minor concern but its just somthing I noticed.

masterj27

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
anyone else not able to save in this game with the DS-X? Man I'm getting tired of this stupid DS-X. I'm going to buy something else soon.

myuusmeow

Trophies
Website
google.com
XP
Country
United States
Your all crazy, sk8land had sweet graphics. I like the gameplay alot better than this, but this is still an awesome game, with a great online play too.. so many modes @_@

You travel alot slower in this than sk8land for some reason, which I dont like.. mabey its because I have to upgrade my player to go faster? Its only a minor concern but its just somthing I noticed.
Press Y about 2000 times. Finally you'll go normal speed. (Seriously. You have to do things a billion times to go up in stats. 2000 Aggro Kicks, 14 minutes of lipping, etc.)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @E1ite007, I just found this randomly.