DS #1456: The Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass (

silvestik

Trophies
XP
Country
Afghanistan
FUCKING GREAT SURPRISE !! ZELDA WITH FRENCH LANGAGE !!!
grog.gif
bow.gif
cool.gif

dj_ricochet

Trophies
XP
Country
Thanks for all the compatibility info guys, I'll be enjoying playing this one a couple of weeks early from the Aussie release.

Cheers

thomaspajamas

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
wow i'm really liking this game so far. I thought I was gonna hate the controls but theyre actually pretty fun. Now, of course I would rather have d-pad controls, but the stylus control isn't nearly as bad as I imagined it to be. I'm pretty excited, seems like a great game.

With the Arm 7 fix I've gotten passed the first little intro dungeon area saving and loading with no problems on DSX.

braulio09

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
poo...doesn't work on my m3 perfect sd even after i fixed it

damn you white and black screens :-@

hopefully someone gets on it =]

MillionsKnives

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Any news on the G6 lite? Does it work?
According to all posts I've read, it will work on the G6 Lite with these settings:

Dofat w/force
No Soft Rest
No Trim

If you get a save error when you turn on the game, pass the ROM through the arm7 patcher found here. Use the Japanese SimCity ROM as the donor file.

Hopefully the G6 team will release a new Loader or Firmware so that Soft Reset will be supported... if they haven't forgotten about us
frown.gif

As far as the game goes though, I can't believe it is only 64 MB. IGN already said that the game was too simple, but it must not be all that long either if it's that small of a game. Nonetheless, I'll be playing it and hoping it is at least as good as Windwaker
smile.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: unless nintendo is going to start selling consoles at a loss that thing won't be cheap based on...