Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
AKA AniMates:

Raise your very own Animate from a small baby hatchling to a full-grown, mature Animate. Make sure that your new friend is both healthy and happy by playing with it, feeding it, training it and more. If you’re up for a challenge, raise multiple Animates all at once… Only you know what’s best for your new friend and if you don’t, make sure that you pay close attention to the signs that it gives you!

2000078670045327600_rs.jpg

Mekere

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
This game was released last year as a computer game. The lead developper wrote a blog about the making of of the game, from the creation of the concept, the search of financial help, the coding part to the final release. Quite interesting for thoses who intend to make video games, unfortunatly it's only in french language.
I guess I will offer this game to my niece, to support that little team, that will be my thanks for the advices they gived
smile.gif

Joey Ravn

F*** you, Nintendo!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
This is a "must try" for my little sis. She's a sucker for this games. Too bad, I was getting her hooked to Another Code and Tingle's Rosy Rupeeland
tongue.gif

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I know theres a few religions that don't allow the keeping of pets, so I guess simulating it is not allowed too.

CockroachMan

Scribbling around GBATemp's kitchen.
Trophies
Website
www.homembarata.com.br
XP
Country
Brazil
I sold my soul to the Devil.. I can't play pet games unless I'm able to sacrifice them.. lol.. are you guys really serious!? Of course I was kidding.. ¬¬

The graphics are looking great for a DS game.. but my religion don't allow me to play pet sims..

May I ask why?
If he is what I think he is, I was once a Jehovah's Witness and they don't allow them for some stupid reason.

Can Jehovah's Witness play video games!?
blink.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Like for micro