DS #1368: Worms: Open Warfare 2 (Europe)

superrob

H4X H4X H4X!
Trophies
Website
zabbo.dk
XP
Country
Sorry for surrendering but im going to eat
smile.gif

ausroller

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Alrighty, I'm searching too. And sorry to whoever I was playing before, my laptop went into standby and cut off the WiFi USB Connector :[

D

Deleted_11405

i hope its great
wink.gif
i used to play it on pc and later on gameboy and gamecube.. its so funny to see what changes they made with the speech of those worms when a new game comes out. a little pitty no Dutch and Frysk language to choose
dry.gif
bringing it with online mode a next time should make it maybe a going running out of hands sake am i affraid
ph34r.gif
they are a bit nasty when they are in a team making war, earthworm jim is a much more hero.

El_Taco

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Swaziland
raaa the game is really cool, gameplay and all much better than the 1rst one only bad point you can't play with your created team online... a pitty

GeekyGuy

Professional loafer
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hmm doesn't work on CycloDS....

cry.gif

Ahh...been waiting for this game above all others, and the Evo card is all I got. That's truly a shame. Hopefully, Team Cyclops will figure somethin' out that'll fix the problem for their next firmware update. OW2 -- aside from NG: Dragon Sword -- is the biggest game for me on the DS this year.

JacobReaper

I Love You....
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
IM SO CONFUSED HELP !!!! i cant get it too work.. how do i do that arm 7 thing, gah!!!! whenever i download it, it runs on my VLC player!!! HELP!!! someone PM me or post it here PLEASE!!! i cant get it to work!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SMG4 @ SMG4: hi