DS #1195: Treasure Gaust: Gaust Diver Crimson Red (Japan)

funem

Retro Powered..
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Now this looks like a mad game.......... Trailer
wtf.gif

Anyone know what the game is about ?

BlueStar

Trophies
XP
Country
Wait, does this cart have any special hardware in it? Seems from the trailer it uses GPS or something to workout where you DS is and you go to different locations in the real world to catch different creatures.

Or maybe you turn on wi-fi and there's hotspots hidden around towns you can connect to to download the creatures?

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Taken from that awesome spectacular thread that I do:

Treasure Gaust: Gaust Diver - Crimson Red / Deep Purple

Remember the Barcode Battler? You scanned in barcodes and it created your monster and you did battles. This is kinda similar, using the same magnetic technology and is also based on the toys of the same name. The game is apparently like Pokemon Stadium. Sounds like something that we could do with in the West. Like Pokemon this game is split into two games.

ME0000821260_2.jpg
ME0000821264_2.jpg

kiwibonga

Trophies
Website
www.kiwibonga.com
XP
Country
France
The commercial makes it look like it has GPS inside and makes you walk around to find monsters. I can smell Japan's rape/hit and run/people falling down ravines count shoot up
biggrin.gif

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The commercial makes it look like it has GPS inside and makes you walk around to find monsters. I can smell Japan's rape/hit and run/people falling down ravines count shoot up
biggrin.gif
Well the info I got was wrong if the info on this this site is wrong. Most sites I checked when I did the NDS release thread all stated that you used barcodes.

Either way I guess a ROM of this is pretty useless without the magnetic sensor thingy.

Empyre

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.dsbrew.com
XP
Country

GodMedia

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
So, what I gather from reading and watching the trailer is that you walk around and some sort of magnetic device in the DS card can measure magnetic fields. These fields readings then become the stats for your monsters. Sonic clues let you know when you're near really good magnetic fields so you can build better monsters.

The kids in the trailer seem to have mapped out their local area to know where to stand for the best magnetic fields to build better monsters.

Nothing about barcodes or GPS.

darquarma

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
epenis.blogspot.com
XP
Country
Malaysia
So, what I gather from reading and watching the trailer is that you walk around and some sort of magnetic device in the DS card can measure magnetic fields. These fields readings then become the stats for your monsters. Sonic clues let you know when you're near really good magnetic fields so you can build better monsters.

The kids in the trailer seem to have mapped out their local area to know where to stand for the best magnetic fields to build better monsters.

Magnet + Flashcart = Data erasure.

kelvinate

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country

Magnet + Flashcart = Data erasure.

thats nintendo secret way to get rid of flash cards.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.phonearena.com/phones/compare/Samsung-Galaxy-S22+,Google-Pixel-8a/phones/11762,12219...