DS #1191: Doki Doki Majo Shinpan! (Japan)

ev0lusi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
zmack: all i remembered was first i used the touch symbol (first on bottom left) and just touch + slide even make a circle with it on its face. after i did that for a while, i notice the text suddenly is different than what it used to be. then i use the second icon i think it's the eye and just slide on its face again.

just like before when the text is different i use the next icon and so on. i hope it helps, i don't really know how it's supposedly done but that's how i did it.

Maybe other ppl know a more precise way? anyone?

btw, i'm stuck with maria (the girl with glasses) i dunno where to touch it's always a heartbreak
help anyone? thks

Sleek

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Here's an R4 DS sav for

the seventh and 8th chapters (game completed, unlocked fighting survival mode and something else)

1st Sav is seventh chapter where you fight and "touch" the nurse name "Eve", just go to the nurse infirmary and slide the floor to reveal a secret passageway.

3rd Sav is the eighth chapter where you fight and "touch" the blond angel name "Noel", just go to the school's roof and you will find a set of stairs leading supposively leads to "heaven".

After that game beaten, a day after it has been released in Japan.

http://www.sendspace.com/file/lo76tl

Short game, yeah and heck I don't even understand 99% of it, but yeah once you get the mechanics of the game even the language barrier seems to fade well just a little.

ShadowBreath

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Awright, to anyone who's having problems on the first few parts. Take note that this is all based on my experience playing, and may vary. I really can't tell since I can't read Japanese. During the course of the game, visit all places, especially those with character circles marked on them (this leads to a whole bunch of conversation or an item). Also note that you should visit places that are unaccesible normally once it comes up - this might lead to an item, or trigger an event or something.

CHAPTER 1

Maho Items
You need 3 items to trigger the event for battling her. While running through this chapter, keep an eye out for these events:
1.) The first time you get to visit the girls' locker room and can rummage through stuff, move the pompoms away from the table. You'll get your first item, which is a picture of Maho.
2.) Once that's done, you get the option to visit the town (lower part of screen) after school. Keep going there to meet a kiddie version of Maho. You'll get your second item: picture of kiddie Maho.
3.) After that, wait for school to end for the day, then go to the back part of the school (the upper half, you cant visit this area during school hours). The only place you can go here is the faculty lounge. Tap the brown shelf at the background where some keys are hanging - you can get one of those keys. This is your last item, and it opens the tool shed at the track and field portion of the campus.
That's the order that you get your items. If it doesnt appear, try visiting other places, maybe there's a bunch of character conversations that need to take place first. Anywho, after getting all items and having all possible conversations out of the way, go to the tool shed, then keep tapping the windows by the floor. You'll get the option to stay the night there. Do that, and when you wake up late at night, Maho appears. Prepare to battle.

Maho Battle
This one's easy. Tap the projectiles Maho shoots at you to swat them back at her and do damage. You'll notice that the Angel Sword needs to recharge after each swing. She'll go down easy. After that, we get to the part that some guys are really, REALLY waiting for - touching. Just touch/tap her like crazy, hitting the sweet spots (i have no idea which ones are Maho's sweet spots - I've just gotten into the game), showing her the clues (the notebook icon) every now and then. You'll get her heart racing, and her witch mark appears. It's on her left leg. Maho get!

CHAPTER 2

Maria Items
Again, run through the game visiting certain places with character circles and stuff. Keep an eye out for these, though:
1.) Conversation in classroom 2-D. Tap on a desk and you'll find that it's littered with talismans. Use your stylus to remove some of them. Also, you go to the shop at some point. Grab the talismans at the right side of the shop. First item get, a talisman. While you're there...
2.) There's also a blue book that you can get here. Second item get.
3.) Maho conversation in classroom 2-D. You'll find that a magic diagram has been burned into the same desk where you found the talismans. Third item: picture of the magic diagram.
Run through all the necessary events/conversations (there's one where you need to investigate a locker room with Maho, tap the floor part to trigger something) and you get the option of going to the rooftop. Again, stay there for the night, and Maria appears. Battle time!

Maria Battle
You now have two characters (switch them around with L shoulder button), Lulu (Angel Sword) and Maho (Projectiles). What I did was to use Lulu for defensive (destroy the stuff Maria throws at you) and Maho for offensive (fire Projectiles at Maria). She goes down fairly easy. And of course, touching time. By this time, I've found out that you can just tap the sweet spots to finish this portion off easier (compared to rubbing). So far, the sweet spots for Maria that I've seen are her ear, arms, and legs. Maria get!

CHAPTER 3

Renge Items
You only get 1 item, and you don't have it during the touching scene. Note that these aren't in order, I'm typing all of this from memory.
1.) Music room: tap on the picture with Maho to get a crystal shard.
2.) Library: remove the book on the table to reveal a crystal shard. Get Maho to investigate the bookshelf where the book you removed was placed so you can grab the crystal shard.
3.) Hallway: there's some light pillars. With Maho, deactivate them in the proper order (this is random). Just do trial and error, it's only 4 pillars anyway. You'll get another crystal shard.
When all three crystal shards have been collected, you form a crystal ball. You'll get the option of going to the gym, which is by the track and field area. Prepare yourself for the Renge battle ahead.

Renge Battle
Don't let the random teleporting and running around fool you, this one's quite easy. The moment she teleports near you and looks upward, she's getting ready to bash her head on you. Slash her with the Angel Sword to cancel the attack. Rinse, lather, repeat. Touching time. Renge's sweet spots are mostly her cheeks, ears and arms. Renge get, and up next is the shrine maiden (I dunno the name).

And that's where I'm in the game right now. Gonna continue playing in a while, this game is really fun, especially the witch battles. Oh, if anyone can add info or correct me on some parts in this post, it would really help so we can get through this game despite the language barrier.

yaynds.gif

ShadowBreath

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Awright, I'm gonna continue with this!!!

CHAPTER 4

Ayame Items
1.) There's an event in one of the classrooms where a conversation will take place. Maho gives you your first item, a pouch of some sort.
2.) Another event by the clock tower at the school gates, move the thing in front of the bag away, you'll get the second item, which is another pouch.
3.) When you get the chance to visit town (bottom part of the map), you'll get to visit a place where Ayame works. Third item: picture of Ayame in waitress uniform.
Once you have them all, save. Go to your house, you'll find that Ayame's waiting for you at the shrine. Battle time.

Ayame Battle
Renge is dead useful here. When Ayame shoots her steady stream of fireballs, use Renge to block them. This will charge up the shield. Once it fully charges (it turns yellow), it will fire a projectile back at Ayame. If Renge runs out of energy, use any other member that can fire projectiles (Maho or Maria) until Renge recharges. When Ayame throws a talisman (this will fog up your screen) use the Angel Sword to destroy it. Two taps will do. Touch time: her sweet spots are her hair near her eyes, shoulders. Also, looking at her at the area between her eyes works wonders, as with showing her your items (evidence). Ayame get!

CHAPTER 5

Yuuma Items
1.) There's only 1 item, and you get it automatically at the start. It's a newspaper clipping of some sort.
2.) Another event which will bring you to a rooftop (not the school's rooftop, though). You'll get Yuuma's ID thingy, but you don't get to use this while touching him.
Once you see a character event with Yuuma at the gym, get ready. It's time to battle.

Yuuma Battle
Neko!! Like Renge, he runs around and teleports. Like Renge, he will teleport up close, lift his arm, and slash you to heck. I think you can cancel this attack by slashing him with the Angel Sword when he raises his arm. However, he also has a long range attack - he charges up and releases a shockwave. I dunno how to block this, but I just attacked him with anyone that can shoot projectiles (except Ayame, cause she takes a bit of time before shooting her fireballs). Touchy time... he gets hearts by touching his cheeks, looking at him at the area between the eyes... you know the drill. Yuuma get!!

CHAPTER 6

Merry Items
I can't remember too well, I think there are only 2 (can someone confirm this?) items here. And you get them by just going through character events everywhere. Both of 'em are pictures. By now, as you have noticed, you need to visit places and randomly tap stuff (the first few chapters were a bit easier - they mostly lead you to the right areas). But, when you get to an event with Merry at the locker room, brace yourself. Battle ahead.

Merry Battle
This kid is annoying. She creates 2 clones that, when destroyed, will explode and cause damage. Then, she summons meteors that takes 3 hits from the Angel Sword (other weapons are kinda slow to take this on) to destroy. If it lands on the floor, it will cause an explosion and take a chunk of your health with it. To top it all off, she ABSOLUTELY LOVES to do this attack. And she randomly teleports/hops everywhere. Anyway, Yuuma is useful here. You can reach her with his charge attack without the risk of accidentaly destroying the clones. When she summons meteors, swap back to Angel Sword. You can also swipe her with the Angel Sword when she's up close. Touching part: Look at her between the eyes, touch her cheek... same thing as with the others. Merry get!

I'm now on to Chapter 7... I think it's the school nurse this time, Eve. And sorry for a slight lack of details now - I had to randomly visit places and tap stuff just to get something to happen this time around.

yaynds.gif

ShadowBreath

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Finishing this off right now...

CHAPTER 7

No items, just run through all those conversations. Once the option to visit the clinic comes up, save. When you go inside, slide the floor tile beside the bed away. It'll reveal a secreat passageway into a room where Eve is waiting. After a long conversation, the battle starts.

Eve isn't too hard. She has two attacks that I've seen so far: she shoots a series of homing projectiles (which can be blocked using Renge) and a lightning bolt. You can tell when this is coming if you see something swirling towards the floor. Both attacks are cancellable by hitting her. Also, she runs around and teleports, so shoot her with projectiles when she's far away, and slash with Angel Sword up close. Touch time - her sweet spots include her thighs/legs, arms, and her *drumroll* JUGGLIES. You can also look at her between the eyes. Eve get!

CHAPTER 8

Again, no items, and you'll notice that you can't visit any place outside the school campus. Run through all those events. and when the option to visit the school rooftop comes up, save. It's the final battle when you go there.

After a lengthy conversation (and something about Eve and Noel being relatives), you'll fight. Noel has more attacks compared to the other bosses:
1.) She can conjure mists to cover up the screen (4 of them). You can't hit her without taking ALL of them down. Two hits each with the Angel Sword should do fine.
2.) She'll summon blue-green creatures that'll run towards you. If they reach you, they'll jump towards you and do damage. Angel Sword works nice, as usual.
3.) She also flies around and teleports, by the way. When she's up close and raises her arm, get ready - she'll slash you with her own sword. I think you can cancel this one by hitting her when she has her arm raised.
4.) As with Eve, she can fire a series of homing projectiles. Renge can block these.
The thing that's making this battle hard is that she has two life bars that you need to whittle away. Otherwise it's not too bad. Touching time - I had some difficulty with this one. Seems majority of her sweet spots involve her hair. Arms work sometimes, but thats it. Even looking at her between the eyes didn't yield anything for me. And that ends the game. Now, try going through the game again and locate all those bear things hiding everywhere. I have no idea what collecting all of them unlocks, I gotta play the game over again.

Oh, and some random stuff:

Witch mark locations
Maho - left leg
Maria - I missed it, sorry
Renge - forehead
Ayame - left shoulder
Yuuma - somewhere above left hip
Merry - abdomen
Eve - left jug
Noel - right jug (so the thing I read about Eve and Noel being relatives was kinda true, after all...)

Battle Abilities
Lulu
Normal - slash with Angel Sword
Charged - Lulu flies into the enemy and does damage
Maho
Normal - shoot one projectile
Charged - shoot two projectiles
Maria
Normal - throw... something red (I can't tell what it was)
Charged - same with normal, except it's yellow (I dunno what the difference is, I haven't used Maria in battles)
Renge
Normal - hold up a shield to block shots. Blocked shots charge up shield. When fully charged, it shoots a projectile.
Charged - no charged shot for Renge
Ayame
Normal - shoot a steady stream of fireballs
Charged - no charged shot eaither, since you have to hold it like Renge's to continuously fire
Yuuma
Normal - claw swipe
Charged - shockwave that can reach back row
Merry
Normal - meteor. Takes its sweet time to crash into the ground and explode.
Charged - Merry clone that explodes when destroyed
Eve
Normal - lightning bolt attack that she uses when you battle her
Charged - series of homing projectiles

And that about sums it up. Added info and corrections are welcome. This game had me occupied for 2-3 days straight.

yaynds.gif

ShadowBreath

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
The game was really funny but was so short anyway i will search more pandas and see what happend (30 pandas on my first game lol)

Yeah, would probably be funnier if we understood the dialogue... I'll be panda hunting too, once I manage to pry myself away from TF:Decepticons for a while.
rofl2.gif
If you do manage to find something after nabbing all those pandas, can you post it here or something? Thanks.

Damn, i cant get rid of that damn little black bear.......
Some pandas don't require you to drag them away from their hiding spots - all they need is a tap, and it'll register on your panda counter.

yaynds.gif

sigmax

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
The game was really funny but was so short anyway i will search more pandas and see what happend (30 pandas on my first game lol)

Yeah, would probably be funnier if we understood the dialogue... I'll be panda hunting too, once I manage to pry myself away from TF:Decepticons for a while.
rofl2.gif
If you do manage to find something after nabbing all those pandas, can you post it here or something? Thanks.

Damn, i cant get rid of that damn little black bear.......
Some pandas don't require you to drag them away from their hiding spots - all they need is a tap, and it'll register on your panda counter.

yaynds.gif

there is a Touching Game after i beat the game the second time
yaynds.gif
i got 60 pandas

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Xdqwerty
    what are you looking at?
  • BigOnYa
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Lol