DS #1159: SimCity DS (Europe)

Shelleeson

Trophies
XP
Country
Maybe a stupid question, but can that be done? And does it also work for M3 DS Lite then?
Thanks in advance for you help.
well the patched r4 worked on my m3 and it wouldn't play sim city before that. whether it works for the lite is another question entirely and sorry but i can't answer it.
frown.gif

Shelleeson

Trophies
XP
Country
Try the hacked R4 1.10 firmware. Just download the normal firmware from the site and use this patch.

yeh i already patched the r4 and it works but thank you for the heads up.
mh, creating a town works much better in anno 1701 than in this game. i actually like sim city but i'm not sure if i like this ds version... have to play some more.
i have to agree with you the game play on anno is much better but i'll give it a bit longer before i give it the thumbs down.
unsure.gif

Matrix21

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
It's fucking don't working on SC SD.
FUCKING CRAP.

This is such an shitty day.
I cold suicide. -.-

Works fine on mine, takes about 10 seconds between loading screens though.

Seems a lot more clunky and fiddly than Anno 1701 but i would hope that it's a bigger and more complex game as i managed to complete Anno 1701 in only a few days.

KINGOFNOOBS

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Works great on N-Card. MAN the N-Card is great
biggrin.gif
. I'm on the VERY FIRST N-Card firmware (Got 2 N-Cards, other one is with friend that is updated) and it works with all of these new games.
biggrin.gif

True 100% Compatibility. Even without updates. W00T

AshuraZro

Belongs in a museum.
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Has anyone got this to work on an M3 lite. Can you convert the R4 firmware to work on the M3 lite, or just the simply?
That was already covered in this topic. The tool converts the R4 firmware to M3 SIMPLY firmware. The Slot 2 cards use completely different firmwares.

havrek

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Try the hacked R4 1.10 firmware. Just download the normal firmware from the site and use this patch.

yeh i already patched the r4 and it works but thank you for the heads up.
mh, creating a town works much better in anno 1701 than in this game. i actually like sim city but i'm not sure if i like this ds version... have to play some more.
i have to agree with you the game play on anno is much better but i'll give it a bit longer before i give it the thumbs down.
unsure.gif

What happens when I do the patched r4 1.10 firmware? Will my saved games still work? Are there any precautions I need to take? Will I be able to put the new M3 DS Simply firmware on it when it comes out?

HipN

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Download the FW 1.10 from the official R4 site, then unzip the files, take those files and replace them with the ones on your MicroSD card. Make sure to back up your themes and cheats.

havrek

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I got this working but all I did was took the _DS_MENU.DAT file fromthe R4 firmware and patched it. Then I copied it over my M3 one. I changed no other file and everything works fine. Is that Okay? Did I need all the files?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bgCjp3-rF_Y