DS #1158: Zelda no Densetsu: Mugen no Sunadokei

II Sora II

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm having trouble playing this on emulator. I'm trying to play it on No$gba, unfortunately the bottom screen appears black. Any ideas, maybe there's something that fixes this in new DS roms? Thanks very much.

Knab

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
okay to get to the board u have to do the following things:

talk to the old guy (your grandfather) go into the wood without sword, let the fairy talk.. move back to your grandfather.. now when u leave the house the fairy talk again.. now u can go into the cave and write the 7

thx so much, i didnt go back to the grandfather after i went to the woods lol

sidneyyoung

Trophies
XP
Country
Bangladesh
for sc-slot2 guys....

when you overwrite the ndsrominfo.dat don't forget there is a 0575.sav file in a saver folder too, make sure that goes into the 'saver' folder where your client is installed... it comes in a ready named folder so just highlight the .dat file a the 'saver' folder from the patch, and dump it to where you client is installed

now when you patch the rom the client will produce a 512kb save file instead of a 256k one.

this should sort you save trouble

marko1986

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Croatia
Hello, for the G6 lite owners, an update for the G6 U-DISK Manager is available (4.8) and Zelda is working with soft reset + force R/W + trim romÂ
bow.gif

I don't know if linking to the page of the update is authorized here...

Yeah, I updated it and put Zelda, but with safe mode and immediately left the apartment (I was in a hurry). It doesn`t work, so I will have to wait until tomorrow to try it again. Now it doesn`t even load, it blocks after the green circle (loading) is complete.

kitehimuro

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Hungary
SPOILER ALERT

I've finished the second dungeon, defeated the "Fire Boss", gotten the red fairy, and now I'm completely PISSED. Sneaking? Why Ninty WHY? And I was even starting to enjoy this game. No wonder this part was only trailer'd as an optional multiplayer mode. Unless it's only one dungeon (which I doubt, since it's accessed by finding the Phantom Hourglass, and that being the title of the game, I expect more of this...), I won't have to worry about the english version at all
dry.gif

Back to Touch Darts I shall go then...

BlueStar

Trophies
XP
Country
Please don't tell me they've added the tired stealth cliché, that one was wanked dry during the PS1's lifetime.

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Ok. Well I can't get onto the ship. The guy says something that I don't understand. When I try to go to the north part of the island, the fairy says something and doesn't let me go. I think I've talked to everyone...

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Finally got it to work on M3 CF, forgot to use soft reset like an idiot.

Game plays very well love it!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=3xQO7neBmy0&pp=ygUXU2hvd2VyIHNjZW5lIEhhbGYgYmFrZWQ%3D