Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Damn... I'm stuck already.
Maybe someone can help me out?

(highlight text)
I'm in a cave on the vulcano island where some girl is trapped behind a door. On the wall next to the door is a map of the island, but I have no idea how to free the girl. The worst thing is: can't leave the cave without rescuing the girl!! Anyone got past this part yet?

BTW the game is absolutely AMAZING. Barely playable though without any knowledge of Japanese, game seens to be very text-heavy.

I'm up to the exact same spot. If you figure it out let me know.
Go upto the map and whilst on the screen with the map blow into the mic a few times, and there will be a cutscene and you will be allow to leave the room. Then you have to locate the 3 lit torches on the island and draw their locations on the map and the door will open freeing the girl.

KirbyPink

Trophies
XP
Country
I tried using the Super Card CF file and converted it.
Well, still red screen. But it did save EEPROm data.

I could try with a R4 save file if someone would upload one.

buhhni

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
with the speed and number of posts i don't know if this was already said, but it works on cyclo ds evo. At least until i can control zelda...didn't have much time to do anything else

kllk

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country

Gaisuto

Lose 2 Levels.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I just put the M3 Game Manager V34, just released, into the Downloads Section. It works with Zelda and Itadaki Street, but so far every set up of Sim City I've attempted doesn't work...

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Works with GM .34 on M3 CF.

Thanks Kllk

EDIT: After I entered my name, a white box appeared I assume thats the "loading please wait". Stays like that while playing the music.

shaunj66

GBAtemp Administrator
Administrator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United Kingdom
How the hell do you catch that little blue rat in the first dungeon that has the key?
Cover the left hole with the block, and hide near the entrance to the room. The mouse will come out the right hole and attempt to enter the left but will be blocked. Run after him and he'll try running back to the left, be quick and swipe the little blighter.

tisti

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Slovenia
How the hell do you write the 7 on the board in the 1st cave? I try tapping on it but the stupid fairy tells me something then nothing. ARGH :@

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lesbians invented babies +2